N-Europe

Royal Wedding

Mr-Paul

I get the impression that quite a few people (well, Ashley anyway :P) don't like the royals!

I for one thought it was brilliant. Loved it.

Don't know what it was about it but got me a little bit emotional!

Kate was beautiful, she one days is gonna be the first QILF.

The actual service dragged on a bit, I think the Queen agreed too, she seemed to be nodding off! But overall I loved it.

Got my Limited Edition Will and Kate Oyster Card, big flag with their faces on too. Part of me regrets not going down to Hyde Park or the palace to get involved!

Sooo, anyone else watch it?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't dislike the royals. I nothing them, which is why I didn't really want to watch it. :heh:

Although ended up doing so anyway because I went to a friend's who said he wasn't going to watch it but then he did.

Well I don't love them. I like Kate and I like the Queen, I think she's pretty cool. Prince Philip is a bit of a twat though. I thought that they should have played the Star Wars imperial march when he walked in.

I just think it's quite cool that the whole world is obsessed with our royal family and all the traditional stuff is quite nice.

Though part of me was thinking it'd be funny for something to go wrong, like for a bird to shit on Will's head or the car to run out of petrol :P

Though part of me was thinking it'd be funny for something to go wrong, like for a bird to shit on Will's head or the car to run out of petrol :P

I read some soldier fell of his horse and Kate was quite shocked by it.

I watched it and enjoyed it.

Kate looked beautiful!

Harry's Outfit > Williams.

The Abbey also looked incredible, the trees inside gave it a fantasy vibe like something out of a video game or Star Wars or something. The images were amazing, and I loved that high camera looking down!

It was nice and all, but the media coverage is being blown out of proportions. Even here in Denmark we had to endure the royal wedding practically all day! That's a bit too much, if you ask me. :heh:

Well...considering the huge role you Danes played in shaping the country and the language, isn't it pretty justified that you occasionally pay attention to what you guys started? ;)

I watched it and enjoyed it.

Kate looked beautiful!

Harry's Outfit > Williams.

The Abbey also looked incredible, the trees inside gave it a fantasy vibe like something out of a video game or Star Wars or something. The images were amazing, and I loved that high camera looking down!

Who are you and what have you done with the Retro Link that didn't have a vagina?

I saw the main bit, the "I wills" and putting on the ring, I was surprised they didn't say "You may kiss the bride", or maybe they did, they left right after the boring hymns... What kept annoying me was whoever it was commentating kept blowing his load over who designed Camilla (or whoevers) dress. I don't give a shit. Move on.

I'm not really bothered by it and I don't really see why people are orgasming over it. I'm also fed up of hearing nothing but the wedding but I saw it anyway. The whole ceremony was nice but the BBC coverage was awful. All they spoke about was what they were wearing, what materials were used, what colours they were...I'd have rather the presenters shut up. My parents saw it on ITV and they pretty much said the same thing.

Other than that, I'm not really bothered by the Royals but I'm happy for any couple who fall in love so well done to them. I like Kate though, she looks hot.

THOSE HATS WERE AWESOME.

Keep away I will smoke you for breakfast if you say anything against those hats. Already had to set my parents straight.

I didn't watch the Pre-amble was watching high quality television in the form of the only way is essex. :)

Saw them get married though, was beautiful. I can't claim to love weddings and then not watch this what with all the romantic comedies I've seen. :heh:

GOOD.