NEurope
ReZourceman

N-Europe London Meet - 16th July 2011

Yeah but rain is massive fail. We've had some epic sunshine recently so lets hope for more of the same!

Brian Mcoy's slave is coming down on Friday tomorrow to stay with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and then we'll be journeying to London for like 11 or so. Fuck. Yes. :D

Man with all these people coming, I think I'm gonna need nametags haha.

This is gonna be confusing, and I'm constantly gonna whisper to Jim "Who is that?" just for him to shrug and say he doesn't know. =P

We need contingency. In the event of EPIC FAIL RAINZ where do we migrate to? The cafe? A pub?

Yeah if it downpours consistently, we go to the nearby cafe. Visible from the Cock Pit.

Man with all these people coming, I think I'm gonna need nametags haha.

This is gonna be confusing, and I'm constantly gonna whisper to Jim "Who is that?" just for him to shrug and say he doesn't know. =P

If I remember I'll bring labels and a marker pen. That would be so awesome cool/not at all cool.

We actually did that the year I went to the meet. I think Letty made us all up some nametags.

Those light showers people are talking about looked like heavy rain when I looked at the forecast earlier. Goodie :D

Just had to cancel the hotel booking I had and get another because they were acting rather dodgy. Wouldn't accept the booking without sending photocopies of the front and back of the bank card being used to pay for it and while I understand this isn't uncommon, it's just not happening as they permanently hold onto it so it only takes one person to make off with it and someone's cloned the card. They wouldn't accept a bank transfer either. So sod them. Got somewhere else sorted a little further down Bayswater road and it's all paid for.

Errrm...yeah...I can come now! :grin:

I think, firstly I should've been in Paris and then I thought I'd be working but got my work times and it appears I'm not on Saturday will doublecheck tomorrow when I go in but this means I can go! :yay: All day this time no having to leave early. Woop woop!

I get see all you lovely people. :D

...and ReZ.

Dyson, I presume you have fully prepared a live mafia for this weekend.

Errrm...yeah...I can come now! :grin:

I think, firstly I should've been in Paris and then I thought I'd be working but got my work times and it appears I'm not on Saturday will doublecheck tomorrow when I go in but this means I can go! :yay: All day this time no having to leave early. Woop woop!

I get see all you lovely people. :D

...and ReZ.

Weekend....getting....uncontrollably....awesome....too....much....to....handle...

If not, we can do our own. It should be fine as long as the police don't find the bodies.

Still says light rain on met office, but we'll be fine. Trees and a cafe, which should be fine. Anything is better than working 3 late shifts atm

The park. It's just rain.

But what will I do without a folder to hold above my head as it rains?

But what will I do without a folder to hold above my head as it rains?

With light rain, a copy of "The Metro" would do fine.

Should be fine in the park under the trees, met office saying showers with occasional longer periods of rain with intervals of sunshine throughout the day.

So not too bad, compared to Sunday.

Incorrect - Friday Metro!

brb writing mafia

If someone brings along a hat of sorts and some paper it is completely doable.

I'm bringing a certain "Fez", so i could loan you that.

Leaving around 9:30am tomorrow, if anyone is around from 1pm tomorrow and wants to meet to do somthing, give us a bell.

Number is below

999 (could be)

Thought y'all were meeting on Saturday? At least the date in the thread title implies that you are :p

Thought y'all were meeting on Saturday? At least the date in the thread title implies that you are :p

We are indeed, but you could save a copy of "The Metro" for the drizzle.

Train tickets are booked so I'll definitely be there at some point throughout the day! No idea what my family's plans are yet but I may need to go see them at some point.

Get into London tomorrow evening and leave on Sunday evening so depending how interesting whatever my family are doing on Sunday I might be up for doing something on the Sunday too.

brb writing mafia

I never did the irc one, but wouldn't it be incredibly difficult for the mafia to communicate in secret?

RL maf is all about pointing though, isn't it? Not everyone gets a role either. Much lamer than online version!

RL maf is all about pointing though, isn't it? Not everyone gets a role either. Much lamer than online version!

YOU'D BE SURPRISED. It takes like 15 minutes to complete a game. And it's real life quick chat. It'll work guv :heh:

(yes)