NEurope
ReZourceman

N-Europe London Meet - 16th July 2011

That's the second time in a month you've dreamt about ReZ. Don't try and spin it.

I was trying not to focus on that part. :sad:

It's much easier in the smaller groups anyway though... it's always going to be chaotic when there's 25 people sat out, not able to join in the same conversations etc... let alone when it's crap weather and any plans go out the window.

Yeah, there were occasions where i was feeling left out of some convo's, but in the end, i was having fun chatting with Brains, Marcamillan and Arnie in the cubicle we "took" over. Ended up talking about Pokemon and stuff.

I'd have liked to have been able to get into a bit more forum/video games discussion with people, but didn't really stay around long enough at the pub for any seats/tables to open up, or rotation of people to occur.

Was only able to sit on the outskirts by the time arrived.

I could have done with reminding FLink the N64 is infact black. ;)

Maybe I'll look into staying longer if I go next year.

I could have done with reminding FLink the N64 is infact black. ;)

To go with his interpretation of how Zelda's lullaby went, would have been a crack.

To go with his interpretation of how Zelda's lullaby went, would have been a crack.

Interpretation? It's not a question about interpretation, it's a question about how much he wants to embarrass himself! :heh:

Man people gotta stop hatin' on the Saturday. Who cares that plans went out the window, we all had a great time and we'd all do it again.

FUUUUUUUUU.

I'd had about...a million ciders or something by that point.

Ok, about 4. If it's any consolation, I woke up the next morning and remembered the tunes perfectly.

Also:

Original-Nintendo-64.jpg

"Hi, I'm a NintendoSixtyFouuuur, and I am Grey!"

Man people gotta stop hatin' on the Saturday. Who cares that plans went out the window, we all had a great time and we'd all do it again.

ReZourceman will always hate the Saturday for one very obvious reason

I left him

"One does not simply walk into Wardour!"

Forget who said it, but this was probably the best moment of that day :heh:

Edited by The Bard
Automerged Doublepost

Damn, man, I'm not hatin', I loved the Saturday! I met you, for crying out loud! :D