NEurope
ReZourceman

N-Europe London Meet - 16th July 2011

"Fate bought us together, and it will tear us apart"

- Jonathan Swagley, 1263

How long does the day last for?

I see people posting times of arrival for around 10ish but what time will people be on their way again?

Dibs on free Sega swag yellingzo1.gif

Read that as Sega Wang.

Eveningtimes always kinda diesssss! Mainly cos someone's rubbish/gotta get home/tired/something. Last year we went pub for a bit after but no idea what time it finished? I gotta get home/be rubbish/tired/something this year though.

How long does the day last for?

I see people posting times of arrival for around 10ish but what time will people be on their way again?

I believe roughly about 24 hours is the general consensus.

(srs tho people just come and go like, im gutted i'll be leaving early but i think i gotta)

Unfortunately it looks like I'm working all day friday now :( :(

I've said many times already, i'll be around from 1pm on Friday until 2:30pm Sunday. Entire weekend ftw!!!.

Edit: I could be risking my job attending, if they get their way. Which to be honest, with the proof i got they got no chance of winning.

Edited by Jimbob

Right guys, I'm pretty much skint this summer as a result of getting Eurostar tickets, hotel bookings and coach tickets. This meet better be worth it.

Not long!

It will be worth it, i will be there as well (and my Fez!!)

The park itself, I suppose. I'll be heading straight there/texting ReZ to co-odrinate. Recommend people swap numbers.

*would like MGS MMS alert again*

Y'all with fancy phones could use Google Latitude. That way rather than texting/ringing you could just announce your location and other people can find you.

I just realised I'm off next weekend and the meet is next weekend. Coincidence? Slap me down for 'might be attending'.

Yeah I got lucky with my attendence. Work put me in for two weekends in a row and told me I could have a long weekend off next week to compensate. I hadn't mentioned the meet because it was after I got transferred. But works for meeee :D

I'm risking my job attending this meet. Not good, but its one of then situations where i booked and payed and no-one wants me to go

Right guys, I'm pretty much skint this summer as a result of getting Eurostar tickets, hotel bookings and coach tickets. This meet better be worth it.

Not long!

Of course it'll be worth it. I'll be there! ;)

Of course it'll be worth it. I'll be there! ;)

Of course it'll be worth it. ReZ'll be there! ;)

It won't be worth it. I'll be there.

Of course it'll be worth it. I won't be there! ;)

Wait...

... I would be there if I could though. :p

Don't worry about it Jimbob, they said you could go so its just completely unacceptable. You're not gonna lose your job.