NEurope
ReZourceman

N-Europe London Meet - 16th July 2011

Map? Map.

It's going to be pretty much EXACTLY where it was last year. Just head to the north side of teh serpentine (THAT WATER STUFF) and walk west. Get someone's number (ReZ/Me) and text when you are walking and we'll send someone to stand on the path by the water to meet/greet.

CAFE Is on the SOUTH of the serpentine. Ask english-looking people/check maps in teh park for DIANA MEMORIAL THING. It is near there. Again, get phone number, be in touch, try not to panic as the park isn't THAT massive.

CAPS LOCK Off.

I'm going around 10am, sticking around probably 'til about 5/6pm (earlier if people shift) then heading to a pal's in shepherd's bush. Y'all enjoy your shenanegans. Shenanigans. Sh... SHHH.

Someone with a smartphone just post your GPS location when you get there on foursquare or facebook and we'll find you.

Honestly, 21st century and all that :heh:

(I say "we", I mean other people because for me it's just a straight path as I will be entering from the northeast entrance.)

PS. Oh shit it's Saturday

PPS. I am massively not interested in any form of "clubbing"

PPPS. I want to go to Forbidden Planet

PPPPS. ALCOHOL.

PPPPPS. CHINESE FOOD.

PPPPPPS. I'm bringing this.

Edited by Shorty

Serious? I was gonna bring blokus-402-p.jpg! (and catan of course, but not for you lot).

A) Awesome.

B) I would also not be against Forbidden Planet.

C) Shorty, there is also an awesome awesome comic shop in Leicester Square.

Serious?

That's great and all but mine is actual tetris, and this is a nintendo forum. Sooo... I win.

I want to play catan.

Also bringing chess and cider and possibly a sammich.

Tickets booked! £9.25 return. Mmmm cheap!

Happy for a few folk to have my number if they need, just PM me. Should also be there from quite early, planning on only doing a half day at work to make sure I'm all rested up for saturday!

I shall be having a few drinks also, but I can't have too many really as I need to go and have more at a family thing in the evening. And by need I mean want.

Catan IS awesome, however. Maybe not massively social given length/numbers, though.

Train booked to leave at 4:30pm from Paddington on Sunday : peace:

My dad will be dropping me off around 10-10:30 on saturday =)

Edited by The Peeps

I've got Jayseven's number if anyone wants it! I'm not going but people can have his number to stalk if they want.

Btw I'll be eating at Nando's in Russell Square at some point this weekend, if anyone wants to follow!

Just to confirm, I will be in attendance this year.

Shall be arriving at Euston just before 10 and given it's not too far away, I'll probably be walking it down to the park - weather permitting of course.

Just to confirm, I will be in attendance this year.

Shall be arriving at Euston just before 10 and given it's not too far away, I'll probably be walking it down to the park - weather permitting of course.

Where are you coming from? I saw you mentioned Macclesfield recently? I am travelling from Macc at 7:56 arriving at Euston at 9:42. Maybe we are on the same train? (It only does Macc and Stoke though.)

I'm tubing it over though so we'd have to part at that point!

I have ReZ's number, he has mine and I have a (old?) number for jayseven too. That'll do.

Where are you coming from? I saw you mentioned Macclesfield recently? I am travelling from Macc at 7:56 arriving at Euston at 9:42. Maybe we are on the same train? (It only does Macc and Stoke though.)

I'm tubing it over though so we'd have to part at that point!

I have ReZ's number, he has mine and I have a (old?) number for jayseven too. That'll do.

I'm coming from Stoke but it arrives in London at 9:50 so it won't be the same train.

I might end up tubing it yet - I have an oyster card and I think it's linked to my bank account so it auto tops up. I just like walking around and taking things in. And given I got a slower train to save some pennies, it will be nice to be able to stretch my legs after the journey.

I'm coming from Stoke but it arrives in London at 9:50 so it won't be the same train.

I might end up tubing it yet - I have an oyster card and I think it's linked to my bank account so it auto tops up. I just like walking around and taking things in. And given I got a slower train to save some pennies, it will be nice to be able to stretch my legs after the journey.

That train is bonkers. You're getting on the train at 7am! Okay, I'll stop the stalking now.

Odwin; number is the same :)

Won't be playing catan as it's not an outdoor game, btw. Chess... Eeeh yeah not a grand social gesture :P Been proper shite at it recently so if anyone wants a go BRING IT OOON!

Also; going to be at victoria around 8.30am :S Will be stupid early (hence cheap tickets).

Odwin; number is the same :)

Won't be playing catan as it's not an outdoor game, btw. Chess... Eeeh yeah not a grand social gesture :P Been proper shite at it recently so if anyone wants a go BRING IT OOON!

Also; going to be at victoria around 8.30am :S Will be stupid early (hence cheap tickets).

That train is bonkers. You're getting on the train at 7am! Okay, I'll stop the stalking now.

Ha, ha - I don't care if you are stalking me. Besides, it's my fault for giving away information so freely :p

I'm not too bothered about on the way there as it no change overs meaning I can just sleep all the way if I want to as Euston is the end of the line.

Going back, I have an open ticket but a reserved seat if I want it that will only be an hour twenty four travel time.

Btw I'll be eating at Nando's in Russell Square at some point this weekend, if anyone wants to follow!

Today I randomly found out that Nando's is not a coffee shop (like Starbucks) like I thought it was.

I also think I have an old number for Jay.

If a few of us are getting to Euston at roughly 10 (I arrive at 10:04) then would it make sense to meet there (if others are getting the tube, that is)?

Another meet to failboat on, I swear this is like the 5th meet on various boards I've had to say no too..

Dad's birthday tomorrow, driving the 3 hours to see him this weekend and to see harry potter.

Because Potter is better than you lot <3. :P

Thanks guys.

No idea what time I'll get there at but I'll be seeing you all at some point during the day! I think I'm coming from around the Olympic Stadium - will figure it out!

Well jealous of you English where you're legally allowed to drink in parks. If we were doing this in Scotland we'd all be hit with £40 on-the-spot fines!

Drinking in parks legally is no fun. I say we tempt it and all go get wasted at the National Gallery.