NEurope
ReZourceman

N-Europe London Meet - 16th July 2011

Sounds excellent Rez, easy enough for me to get there in the morning.

As for the Sunday activities, what time(s) are you planning on heading back. I'm currently booked to head back at 12:30pm, but i may be able to get a later train home. As they ain't took my money out, i think i can get the 2:30pm train back to Newport, South Wales. Let me know ASAP

Edited by Jimbob

Oh lads. Smashing it. Found a corker I think. It is a hostel, but they've got a 6-person en-suite room, so if we just book that (for 6 people) then either....we'll have 1 space, or someone can come in with us, but its only £179, so that is £36 each (if we don't find an additional person). Very nicely positioned.

£161.94 (£32.40 each). You were looking at it in Euros.

Best thing to do would be to phone and ask.

At first I thought I'd come, then I thought against it... and now I'm feeling tempted again... just for the experience like.

At first I thought I'd come, then I thought against it... and now I'm feeling tempted again... just for the experience like.

If you do turn up, you have to be in costume.

Hostel on a Saturday night in London

oh%20god.png

We'll book somewhere else :p

Sounds excellent Rez, easy enough for me to get there in the morning.

As for the Sunday activities, what time(s) are you planning on heading back. I'm currently booked to head back at 12:30pm, but i may be able to get a later train home. As they ain't took my money out, i think i can get the 2:30pm train back to Newport, South Wales. Let me know ASAP

That 2:30 sounds better I think. I'll probably split in the afternoon sometime, so that sounds like a reasonably good time to get home and have a little rest.

------------

ANNOUNCEMENT - THE 6TH SPOT HAS BEEN TAKEN.....BY A SPECIAL, SURPRISE GUEST.

So that is £26 each.

If everyones happy, can I get someone to book it/I can book it as they don't want the full whack in one go?

Surely you and FemReZ can't possibly be in the same room at the same time?

Edit: I'm fine with that, btw.

Does a toy donkey really count as a suprise guest?

I'm not a toy, I'm a complicated and real being with emotions and opinions.

I'm not a toy, I'm a complicated and real being with emotions and opinions.

So is that the mystery guest there posting since it's your account and not your green - have you roped Claire into coming since she'd have access to your profile if you aren't posting from a moibile device that is.

That 2:30 sounds better I think. I'll probably split in the afternoon sometime, so that sounds like a reasonably good time to get home and have a little rest.

------------

So that is £26 each.

If everyones happy, can I get someone to book it/I can book it as they don't want the full whack in one go?

2:30 has been confirmed by the train-line.com.

Book it now rez, i'll confirm my Friday night accomodation now, and wire some monies to me.

Edited by Jimbob

If you do turn up, you have to be in costume.

I think it's due for it's dry cleaning that weekend... though it would be a laugh if I did turn up in it :p

I actually read that in the Provocative Donkey's voice. FML.
lolz me too.

Might be coming, still not sure. Also wondering about staying over (though can't afford to).

Probs speak to Eddage about it this weekend.

So is that the mystery guest there posting since it's your account and not your green - have you roped Claire into coming since she'd have access to your profile if you aren't posting from a moibile device that is.

270463_110018279091985_100002514418915_97184_7787866_n.jpg

Its me! The Provocative Donkey. I'm really cool and people care about my opinion. I do a lot of voice work for various places. I've also done a few songs. :)

lolz me too.

Might be coming, still not sure. Also wondering about staying over (though can't afford to).

Probs speak to Eddage about it this weekend.

Oh god. Make it so.

I am booking the hostel now. Called them and checked that we'd be in the same room and they confirmed we would.

------

Booked

Dorm (6 beds) Ensuite 6 GBP 26.99 GBP 161.94

Total GBP 161.94

10.00% Deposit * GBP 16.19

Booking Fee None

Total Paid ** GBP 16.19

Balance *** GBP 145.75

Edited by ReZourceman
Automerged Doublepost

270463_110018279091985_100002514418915_97184_7787866_n.jpg

Its me! The Provocative Donkey. I'm really cool and people care about my opinion. I do a lot of voice work for various places. I've also done a few songs. :)

Oh god. Make it so.

I am booking the hostel now. Called them and checked that we'd be in the same room and they confirmed we would.

------

Booked

Dorm (6 beds) Ensuite 6 GBP 26.99 GBP 161.94

Total GBP 161.94

10.00% Deposit * GBP 16.19

Booking Fee None

Total Paid ** GBP 16.19

Balance *** GBP 145.75

Is now the right time to mention, that i sleep with my fez on??.

Is now the right time to mention, that i sleep with my fez on??.

As long as thats all you're wearing, that is fine by me.

As long as thats all you're wearing, that is fine by me.

I would suggest not moving the fez, if you get my drift.

Luckily as that hostel is check in anytime (although I had to state a time on the thing, so I put 20:00 - 21:00, but I'm sure we can ring- up and change if festivities continue past that) we don't need to go there first.

So I imagine (I'll be meeting up with Goafer at our mutual London station).....I think I'll/we'll aim to get to the actual Cock Pit at about 10AM, or preferably a little before. I think I'll probably aim at getting to the LDN station at around 9AM ish....does that sound good Goafer?

Luckily as that hostel is check in anytime (although I had to state a time on the thing, so I put 20:00 - 21:00, but I'm sure we can ring- up and change if festivities continue past that) we don't need to go there first.

So I imagine (I'll be meeting up with Goafer at our mutual London station).....I think I'll/we'll aim to get to the actual Cock Pit at about 10AM, or preferably a little before. I think I'll probably aim at getting to the LDN station at around 9AM ish....does that sound good Goafer?

I'll have to get to the hostel and drop my bag off first, so i don't know if you want to check-in first and meet me there then we head to the park. I can probably meet there at 9:30am if thats ok, bayswater tube

Just changed my train time. I will reach London at 10:04.

Edit: Oh, and I leave London at 19:55 on the Sunday.

Edited by Cube

I'll have to get to the hostel and drop my bag off first, so i don't know if you want to check-in first and meet me there then we head to the park. I can probably meet there at 9:30am if thats ok, bayswater tube

How big is your bag? Because you can only check in from 11:00AM.

Just changed my train time. I will reach London at 10:04.

Edit: Oh, and I leave London at 19:55 on the Sunday.

Just thought, the whole trip will cost me £100

How big is your bag? Because you can only check in from 11:00AM.

I read on the site they have luggage storage, which would be handy for me. If you meet us there, confirm you booked the place and i'll put my bag in storage

Edited by Jimbob