NEurope
ReZourceman

N-Europe London Meet - 16th July 2011

If you're meeting in Leicester Square my money's on ReZ being in M&M World.

Yeah a map would be great. Had quite a hard time finding the meeting location last time. Took us ages to find it. =P

If you're meeting in Leicester Square my money's on ReZ being in M&M World.

I've been forbidden from going in there by Claire because she (for some reason) adores M&M Worlds and she said she wants to go in with me together....or....something. Not that that'll stop me of course, but yeah.

Well you know what to do folks. If you spot ReZ in M&M World take lots of photos and blackmail him.

Pretty sure he'll be doing worse stuff over the weekend that we can use to blackmail him with ;)

You have to wonder though if there is anything you could blackmail ReZ with that people would be shocked about if it came out.

I concur.

wtf 10 char limit!? since when Oo;

Since years ago?! :D

At the moment the Sunday Mega Fest (as declared by me, but if anyone has any problems/suggestions then air them!) is to go to Leicester Square, (cos its cool) have a Chinese in China Town, and hit the frozen yogurt place (either before as a palletteeee cleansing winblog or after if we aren't too full) maybe find an arcade or something/etc.

:)

Fucking yes. One of the other times I was in London with a group of friends, we ate at a pub at lunch time. Nothing proper, just a bit of food whilst we drank. I didn't have anything and just said that I'd have something in the evening when we eat at an actual restaurant.

The evening "meal" consisted of walking round China Town, deciding it was too busy, then fucking off back to the station without even considering anywhere else. They then proceeded in telling me "I know you're on a diet, but you at least need to eat something. This is stupid". I wouldn't mind but no one asked me before giving up and deciding not to eat. I wanted Chinese in China Town damnit! Or anywhere really. I was fucking starving.

Well you know what to do folks. If you spot ReZ in M&M World take lots of photos and blackmail him.
Is there anything he could do that would be worse than half the stuff he already voluntarily put on youtube? :laughing:

Fucking yes. One of the other times I was in London with a group of friends, we ate at a pub at lunch time. Nothing proper, just a bit of food whilst we drank. I didn't have anything and just said that I'd have something in the evening when we eat at an actual restaurant.

The evening "meal" consisted of walking round China Town, deciding it was too busy, then fucking off back to the station without even considering anywhere else. They then proceeded in telling me "I know you're on a diet, but you at least need to eat something. This is stupid". I wouldn't mind but no one asked me before giving up and deciding not to eat. I wanted Chinese in China Town damnit! Or anywhere really. I was fucking starving.

I infact remember you telling me this story at last years meet when we were (in/near) China Town! :D

Is there anything he could do that would be worse than half the stuff he already voluntarily put on youtube? :laughing:

:(

Yeah not matter where we are or what we are doing Goafer will start telling that story. I think it digs into his very soul.

Maybe you could get a hot dog or something and stand outside the door while they eat?

Oh look, the traitor strikes again. :p

No thats cool. We shall accommodate all. We'll think of something. (Even if its...like...have frozen yogurt/and....I dunno.) We'll discuss then.

Maybe you could get a hot dog or something and stand outside the door while they eat?

Hahahahahahahhaha. YES.

Last year we just had Chinese take-away and ate it on the steps at Trafalgar Square I think. Served me fine I guess, though I think I only had rice to eat haha.

I've been in the mood for consuming alcohol lately. Troops, will something of this sort be occurring at the meet-up? That pub we went to was pretty cool.

I've been in the mood for consuming alcohol lately. Troops, will something of this sort be occurring at the meet-up? That pub we went to was pretty cool.

I'm totally up for getting boozed and hitting the London pubs/clubs! Getting the keys to my brothers flat so I can come in whenever and don't have to worry about the family!

Can someone give me an itinerary and also a few contact numbers for when inevitably I can't find you guys in Hyde Park?

Chinese is awesome. That is all.

I'd love to swap numbers with a few people as well. Are people comfortable posting them here, or should we PM each other with them?

I'm comfortable. Take it in bitches.

0208 767 7791

07769 217203

Edited by Ashley

Map? Map.

It's going to be pretty much EXACTLY where it was last year. Just head to the north side of teh serpentine (THAT WATER STUFF) and walk west. Get someone's number (ReZ/Me) and text when you are walking and we'll send someone to stand on the path by the water to meet/greet.

CAFE Is on the SOUTH of the serpentine. Ask english-looking people/check maps in teh park for DIANA MEMORIAL THING. It is near there. Again, get phone number, be in touch, try not to panic as the park isn't THAT massive.

CAPS LOCK Off.

I'm going around 10am, sticking around probably 'til about 5/6pm (earlier if people shift) then heading to a pal's in shepherd's bush. Y'all enjoy your shenanegans. Shenanigans. Sh... SHHH.

Only if you're calling from outside the country I think?

Either way will work over here.

Isn't the zero supposed to be replaced with +44?

Best to replace it yes. That's what I use and my txts arrive at Jim's phone when I'm the UK, so it works fine.

If anyone wants my number, i can give it out. Just don't send me dodgy stuff etc.

Like i mentioned, i'm refusing to get as plastered as i did last year. I will have a few bevvies though.

Edited by Jimbob