NEurope
ReZourceman

N-Europe London Meet - 16th July 2011

Sat on my own in Euston, eating a cookie. I miss you guys already.

Was a pleasure meeting you all this afternoon! Never had so much fun standing under a tree ;)

Hope you guys enjoyed the arcade. Decided it was best to head off to find the family rather than go to the arcade and probably be late meeting them. Sorry if I didnt say bye to you!

Absolutely incredible time had by myself, was a real pleasure seeing you all. Roll on next meet :)

And now.. off to see London Girl! Or as she is now supposedly known.. Woking Girl XD

Ah man, that was a blast!

So good meeting you lot.

ReZ touched my bum though, made me feel uncomfortable...

Maybe it picked up after I left, but tbh, this is the absolute shoddiest of meetups so far. Whilst I had enough fun with the people I was with, the disjointedness, lack of organisation, fact we spent half the day in various different groups, it was a bloody terrible 'meetup'.

Next year, we need some fucking solid plans.

Rummy speaks the truth, obviously the weather didn't help at all, but "chill in hyde park" is never enough of a plan unless its absolutely guaranteed to be nice weather. This is England though so it's never guaranteed :/

Bard and I were saying that we need a meet at somewhere like Alton Towers/Thorpe Park - you've actually got awesome stuff to keep you occupied all day and you can still talk to people easily enough. Of course Bard was rather drunk at the time so probably doesn't remember this conversation...

Maybe it picked up after I left, but tbh, this is the absolute shoddiest of meetups so far. Whilst I had enough fun with the people I was with, the disjointedness, lack of organisation, fact we spent half the day in various different groups, it was a bloody terrible 'meetup'.

Next year, we need some fucking solid plans.

This is the first one ive been to and although we didn't really do anything I still enjoyed meeting everyone and had a good time. I do agree that some plans would've been nice rather than just standing under the tree but no one could make a decision.

Sorry if I didn't get to say bye to anyone, decided not to come with you to the arcade because I didn't think I'd have enough time to meet my family afterwards!

When we finally got to the pub it was awesome. Just got home now. Still waiting for Bard to navigate the buses for some Castle Crashing.

Also, you guys all under the bridge? That was weird. I dread to think what would have happened had I not lead you to real shelter. Can we order sunshine next time.

Edited by Daft
Automerged Doublepost

Agreed with Rummy and Eddage.

So the Meet!

Terrible weather, got absolutely soaked, and the bus journey was rubbish. Meet got off to a pretty bad start under the bridge...

However once things got going when the rain eased up, had myself a good time with (Eddage), Captain Falcon, Dannyboy, EEvil... a great bunch of guys, who were easy to get along with/have a laugh with, so cheers guys!

Same for Jimbob when he was with us, and appreciated you staying behind, even if you did then lead us on a wild goose chase! :p

Goafer, got to have a bit of a chat with about photography etc... good to meet ya!

And then the pub, where I briefly spoke to FLink who just (instantly) seems such a nice guy! Rummy and a rather merry Bard :D nice meeting you guys too, both very talkative and easygoing.

Even 'Molly', who I only said a few sentences to before I had to go seemed lovely, and possessed impressive username memory! :p

So met a great bunch of guys/gals!

... Would have liked to have met Eenuh but she was surrounded by others in the pub booth.

Anyway, look forward to future meets... with better weather!

I wish I was there.

I feel genuinely saddened.

Me and you both :heh:

Yeah the first half was like travelling all over the place which got quite tiring and the whole group split thing happened.

Then eventually got to the pub place and that was funnn. :D

Daft + The Bard = Continue to be the two coolest guys, i've ever seen. I felt intimidated but in a good way. :grin:

Split a bottle of wine with The Bard which we had to finish before entering the pub.

ReZ was ReZ, next meet still need to talk to him more. :p I feel like there is a lot of potential there for megahaxblogwin but we often get seperated. (probably for the better.)

Dyson was overwhelmed with my face, apparently and had a very emotional goodbye. Was fun drawing on paper and crap. :D

Rummy was cool but probably a bit annoyed by the time we got to the pub since he then had to go which is a shame would like to talk to him more and Jayseven. Oh and Danny-the-boy-dane I wish I'd spoken to more.

The Peeps and Cube also spoke to slightly whilst walking, awesome. :smile:

Would've liked to talk to all of you really! Just didn't get the chance/gather up the courage. :) There was a lot of people, very overwhelmed with it all.

Flink and Enis were as awesome as evarrrr. He was pleased he got to partake in what is probably now tradition of smelling my hair.

Ooh, got to see Molly: SURPRISE!

had a brief hug N' chat.

Spent the majority of my time talking to Nami and Shorty who are awesome. :yay:

Then Flink, Eenuh, Shorty, Nami and I had pizza and shizz then went home. :bouncy:

GOOD DAY SIR.

Oh and I left my pizza on the train. fail.

Urghh, how much did i drink last night. Only wanted a couple pints, and wasn't well either.

Oh, and Rez sings in the shower. How i know this, the bathroom is right next to my bed.

If you post pics of ReZ in the shower I will ban you :heh:

Urghh, how much did i drink last night. Only wanted a couple pints, and wasn't well either.

Oh, and Rez sings in the shower. How i know this, the bathroom is right next to my bed.

You should have recorded him singing!

That could have been a 'comedy rainbow' episode in itself! OR the best 'FEZ REPORT' you have ever done! ;) lol.

Edited by Mike1988uk

Well, it was the singing that woke me up, sounded like a drowning rat.

On the train home :(

Epic photo/video of real life forum telephone & additional stuff to come later.

On the train home :(

Epic photo/video of real life forum telephone & additional stuff to come later.

Ditto, went to M&M world after you left, didn't miss much. It was all over the top shizzle.

Waiting for the train to get home, shame really. More opinions and views, including my questionning/fez reports and epic photos when i get home. Probably

Lolololololololololol.

Dunno when I'll get shit up. Will have a busy few days. But apart from mad happenings yesterday it has been brilliant. Just with Dannyboy, Cube and Goafermax chilling/discussion forum wins. :p. Off home soooonishish to prepare for work tomorrow (mildly nervous/not really/wrong thread)

holy christ what a jounrey home i have only just got home damn tubes!

(well no, but the tubes were rediculous)