NEurope
ReZourceman

N-Europe London Meet - 16th July 2011

WHO HAS THAT PICTURE AND WHY HAVE THEY NOT UPLOADED IT?

IMAG0163-e1310988712122.jpg

Really glad you guys had a great time! Real sorry I didn't make it down to this one.

So which one was Rez?

Almost forgot, i offended 3 muslims in Hyde Park. They found my Fez wearing offensive to their beliefs

haha thanks Cube. Why is everything funnier when ReZ is doing it?

I think it's probably because we don't know Greg Wallace that well. A massive shame.

I thought the meet was great. I was more up for it this year than last, for some reason. Yeah, the weather was shitty and there wasn't a secure plan. But, they were small glitches on an otherwise fucking awesome day.

Odwin, I want to marry you. Had a great laugh speaking to you. Top guy.

Also, Rummy, I now know that you love the Lion King Musical, as well as butterflies (which I learned last year). We seemed to talk for ages about that. Was gutted you didn't stay for longer!

A massive shout out has to go to Nami and Shorty for providing excellent company and just being all-round nice people. Would definitely love to hang out with you guys, again.

On the whole, loved that day and even enjoyed meeting up with others on the Sunday (through planned-ness and also chance...ness). You were all lovely company and nice to talk to. Some of my highlights would be:

- Umbrella Fortress Unite

- Arguing over which buttons were used for Ocarina of Time songs

- Dyson never finishing Majora's Mask and the debate that ensued about this

- Coolness Bears' face at his 'folded pizza in a bag'

- Dancing to Rage Against The Machine, with alcohol, outside a church

- Lion King Musical Chattttter

- Cider appreciation with Dyson

Really enjoyed it, thought the turnout was outstanding. Was very saddened that our group of myself, Ine, Coolness, Nami and Shorty couldn't say bye to those of you still remaining in the pub.

- Arguing over which buttons were used for Ocarina of Time songs

Can you believe this guy thought Zelda's Lullaby had a C-Down in it? :grin:

I also discovered that Prov Donk was missing.

I wiLL alWAYs bE wITh yOU.

Edited by ProvDonk

Just wanted to say I had a good time on Saturday, despite the rain and the constant "Where the fuck are we going?" things. =P

I think the pub time was probably the best, as it allowed me to finally sit down (my feet were achingggg) and just listen to everyone chat and watch everyone draw cocks. Gave me quite a few laughs.

I'm sorry for not being much of a talker, and I'm sorry for not having spoken to everyone. I know I didn't even get to say hi to some of you (Retro, Captain Falcon, Eddage...), so that's a bit crappy. And also crappy that we didn't get to say bye to people as the pub was empty when we got back from food, boooh.

Was nice to talk to some of you though, and special thanks to Nami, Shorty and Coolness for going out for some food with us and just being great company. You guys rock! =)

Also Ashley, sorry our meeting was a bit crap and short, meeting in a store like that (where Jim was constantly ooh-ing and aah-ing) probably wasn't the best idea. Next time we should find a more neutral place or something. =P

Anyway, looking forward to next year's meet! Hopefully I can make it then too! And hopefully the sun will show up a bit more then!

I wondered how long it'd be before ProvDonk posted lol I saw the name sign up two days ago, anyway... nice to know that you're Still Alive. :indeed:

Which reminds me... I bought Portal 2 the other day for approximately £10.50 and its been sitting here unsealed, I have some unfinished business to attend to...

GLaDOS I'm coming for you!

And i thought donkeys couldnt use pc's. How times change indeed

I reckon it's all an elaborate farce by ReZ. The Donk types about as well as him.

... Any Others?

Edited by Retro_Link

... Any Others?

Daaaamn.

You just made me want to play Mirror's Edge again.

It's Jimbob.

What is??, i heard my name and i came a running!!!.

My photos from the meet is up! :) They're on my Facebook page, which most of you already have, and for the rest there is a link here. It should work even if we're not connected on Facebook. (Yes, I'm too lazy to actually post them all here. :heh:)

Edited by Dannyboy-the-Dane

(Yes, I'm too lazy to actually post them all here. :heh:)

But ironically enough, not too lazy to travel to the UK. :heh:

But really, posting the pictures here would have been pretty pointless if we can just click on a link and see them all on Facebook.

It is actually uncanny how much I look like Greg Wallace when he is doing his buttery biscuit face.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I'm just sorting the videos out

Luke Stevens. I know your name.

Yep. Did you know that from my signature?

No...we're friends on facebook

Are we?!

Yes......

....Fuck. Thats bad.
Edited by ReZourceman