NEurope
ReZourceman

N-Europe London Meet - 16th July 2011

I'm just sorting the videos out

When can we expect to see them? :)

Sooooooooooon. I got mildly distracted today, but they will start showing up....possibly Tuesday.

Tomorrow I'm not sure if I'm going to a film quiz yet (if I do, I won't have time, if I don't I might have time. Breaking Bad + Sirens will eat into any time I have not at the quiz that may or may not be happening.)

Tuesday at the latest for volume 1.

We have, didn't you see his King Nuggets??

Here is the King Waffle. What pissed all over ReZ's £3 for one scoop of frozen yoghurt.

SAM_0137.jpg

FUCK YEAH.

**£4 for 1 scoop.

But it was a nice £4 scoop though.

**£4 for 1 scoop.
But it was a nice £4 scoop though.

But did it have the buttery biscuit base? The thing about the waffle was that but AH BUT HAHAHA BUTUTUT BUT BUTBUT BUT It needed to be a little bit deeper.

But did it have the buttery biscuit base? The thing about the waffle was that but AH BUT HAHAHA BUTUTUT BUT BUTBUT BUT It needed to be a little bit deeper.

..................... no :(

Where the fuck are the videos ReZ?!

I have them, and decided to delete them all. Needed the space on the camera.

Yay :hug:

Should be interesting. Please say you are not rendering the contents of ones stomach.

Ahhhh Umbrella lady! :p

I'm surprised you couldn't hear Me and Eddage shouting "Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez" across the lake!

Tried looking for us in the background. That could have been awesome!

I actually enjoyed watching that, ReZ :) Lolled at "a rather more substantial pile of poo" amongst other things :) *refreshes page*

Last know footage of the Prov. He shall be missed dearly.

Wondered where the deck-chairs had gone when i got back with Peeps, now i know why. All good stuff, more predicting excellent than good to be fair.

Go that way? I had a fucking awesome idea how to finish that sentence!

As for the deckchairs - I saw the signs, I don't know why you didn’t.

Aight, I been thinking, if we were to schedule an Alton Towers visit sometime in October, how many of you fuckers would be up for turning up?

Aight, I been thinking, if we were to schedule an Alton Towers visit sometime in October, how many of you fuckers would be up for turning up?

Fuck yes! Would you be looking at the weekend or maybe a friday/monday?

Obviously more people would be able to come on the weekend but you'll spend about a 10th of the time queuing during the week...

Edit: And when I say monday/friday I mean just friday, I'll have college on monday :heh:

I would. Would have to be at a weekend though, I imagine I won't be able to book time off work as it's our busy time.

Hey well, I'm absolutely commitment free for at least a year :heh:. I am totally good for whenever. It's just been too long since I've been on a rollercoaster.