If pokemon were like totally real

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Pokemon were real, we'd all become this when we die;

562.png

Black Pokédex Entry

Each of them carries a mask that used to be its face when it was human. Sometimes they look at it and cry.

White Pokédex Entry

These Pokémon arose from the spirits of people interred in graves in past ages. Each retains memories of its former life.

If Pokemon were real, we'd all become this when we die;

562.png

Black Pokédex Entry

Each of them carries a mask that used to be its face when it was human. Sometimes they look at it and cry.

White Pokédex Entry

These Pokémon arose from the spirits of people interred in graves in past ages. Each retains memories of its former life.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry...I really need to catch up with the newer generations of Pokemon.

Pfft! Real men do it bareback.

I dunno, those Dragon types look kind of slippery...

Fine. *Rides away on my deer, lolling at the concept of trying to ride a Rapidash*

I remember an episode where it addressed the fact Rapidash's mane is on fire. Something like when it trusts it's rider, the flames will no longer burn. Or something. It was stunning at the time.

I remember an episode where it addressed the fact Rapidash's mane is on fire. Something like when it trusts it's rider, the flames will no longer burn. Or something. It was stunning at the time.

Well early episode. Burned the fuck out of Ash. Ponyta suddenly decided to let Ash ride him and then evolve whilst riding. Just to beat a Dodrio.

The pokemon I'd want would be mewtwo, I know he is a bit of a handful but I reckon I could keep him contained in a glass tube as long as I had a facility full of scientists making sure his readings were normal.

We all know that wouldn't work. He's broken out before. He could do it again.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!