N-Europe

(Verbal Abuse) Wait...What Just Happened To Me...WAIT...What?!

ReZourceman

A little bit more digging: A1 Clearance weren't dissolved voluntarily. They were removed due to not sending in required documents and all their assets were then owned by the Crown.

They were dissolved last March and the website for their new company (GR Metals) was registered last May. They are also not a registered company. On Yell they've also listed themselves as G.R Metals Ltd - which they can't do.

You're uncannily good at this journalism shit. Falsely claiming to be a registered company is something I'm sure trading standards would like to talk to them about...

Please for the love of god someone contact them on behalf of rez, claim you are his solicitor. Record the conversation and fuck with their heads, say he is suing them because of the abuse he recieved and now has a phobia of phones and phone calls. He has had to quit his job, as he works for BT and does not dare be near phones anymore, he is claiming loss of earnings of £37,000 (his yearly wage) for the next 5 years while he tries to get over this traumatic event.

Make it so number 1.

Give them a call in a week or so, after an "assessment of recent developments to my client's mental health, causes and implications of them" has taken place. I'll happily draft some suitable legalise-style language, but, although I have the right accent and phone manner to play a solicitor, I'll be in Turkey, and not in a position to make said call.

Edited by The fish
Automerged Doublepost

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please for the love of god someone contact them on behalf of rez, claim you are his solicitor. Record the conversation and fuck with their heads, say he is suing them because of the abuse he recieved and now has a phobia of phones and phone calls. He has had to quit his job, as he works for BT and does not dare be near phones anymore, he is claiming loss of earnings of £37,000 (his yearly wage) for the next 5 years while he tries to get over this traumatic event.

Make it so number 1.

OMG that is an immense idea. I would love to do that.

Jeez, how un-professional as a company. As a consumer, you have the right to cancel, which you attempted to do. As a company, they have no right to threaten you and make a threat to steal the car.

Unless, they are from westealanycar.com. In which case, they can go for it.

But still, i'd hand over the details of said company to a complaints office or something and see what they can do about it.

Any action you chose to take would most likely be civil, not sure what criminal stuff is in there and even then on either count you've got a quite difficult job of proving it. You could totally troll/fuck with them for a while, though.

May I ask however, what is wrong with your old car that you're scrapping it? Has it got problems or actually functional?

I was hoping he might. :love:

Should get the same guy who did this, the Leslie Neilsen stuff would be awesome for this:

http://www.realmofdarkness.net/pc/calls/leslie/det

Actually this new Arnie sound is flawless. ReZ, ring up and ask this Paul chap for Sarah Connor:

http://www.realmofdarkness.net/pc/calls/arnold/pimp

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

May I ask however, what is wrong with your old car that you're scrapping it? Has it got problems or actually functional?

Major problems.

It did have ;

Tyres fucked somehow, (I suspect it was the wheels in fact, as the tyres were new ish) and deflate every week to two weeks (as in run flat in that time), heating matrix broken so no heating, which made driving in dark/cold difficult and dangerous, and in snow/ice impossible practically. And uncomfortable.

Then something bad happened and it ;

Had engine problems, weird noises, brakes stopped working, gasket or something broke. Would have needed a new engine.

i.e. the repairs would have like....well I don't know about cars, but definitely exceeded the price I paid for it.

I should point out it's very illegal to both pretend to be a protected profession (in this case, a solicitor) and illegal to record a call without telling the other party.

What if I just said I was ringing and was representing him no mention of being a solicitor or anything.

I'm not 100% sure yet, but I think the company who swore at me took my car (I was left a message at work today saying that blah from A1 was "due to pick up your car today" and that he'd see if I was in) ~Obviously these companies work from a central hub and then contract people in the relevant areas to pick it up~.

So they knocked on the door and spoke to my mates fiance (assumably as she's the one who just told me) (she is unaware of the situation, but knows I was having it arranged at this time, so obviously not her fault remotely).

So did my car just get stolen? Lol.

You need to phone them up and tell them you have witnesses that saw someone who worked for them stealing your car. And then report the car as stolen.

I thought they didn't know your address... Or did you call them from home?

They had the address of where the car was (which wasn't ReZ' house).

(To clarify, they did give my friend (fiance) the money they said (£40))

They stole the car, because you said no to this particular company. I would call the police, declare it as theft because it is theft. As long as you still have the keys, it is theft no matter what this company says.

Honest now, they can say you agreed to the removal of the car and they paid £40 for it. But, if you have the keys then they broke into the car, and stole it.

I could take the Mona Lisa from whatever gallery it's in and put a five pound note in it's place. It's still theft.

Do it, that would be hilarious.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!