N-Europe

Thundercats - NOT THE FILM

Murr

I trust the people who are involved in this. Glad to see that the sense of combat animation has come through from Avatar. I really liked that series and as long as Liono isn't a complete hamster chump again then there's a bit of hope.

Chitara looks pretty cool :-)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

Saw a trailer for this a while back.. I thought the character designs were appaling (in respect to the originals, and the faces, the outfits do look better), so I’m not interested in this (and they’re not even from outer space! :p).

For those who never heard them before:

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

(outtakes from the original)

Had to buy the first 3 episodes off PSN to get a proper feel for the new series and i must say i pretty much love what they've done with the material. :love:

The animation and sequences are top-notch and i even approve of the liberties they've taken with the characters (Snarf not speaking, Tigra now has a personality, etc.) and I hope Claudus becomes the new spirit/mentor character

Ironically, the new intro is nothing to speak of.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
I was pretty annoyed at how it didn't really signal the end of the series properly. It was more like the series has just taken a break for god knows how long.

Go watch transformers prime. That's how you end a season.

That wasnt the series finale, just the first season of hopefully many more to come.

I'd like to point out that i find furries reprehensible, yet i love the show.

I actually prefer the reboot now, well thats after going back and watching the "classics" which by todays standards are a mess. Still has that nostalgic feel though

Did that a few years ago, a lot of the cartoons we watched as kids from the 80s are appallingly cringeworthy. It almost hurts me inside to watch.

Wikipedia says there are supposed to be 26 episodes in the first season and only 13 have aired. Sounds like a mid season break.

Season and series are two different things in the states.

Ooo, well then this is good news! Does that mean the other 13 have already been produced, or what?