N-Europe

PlayStation Vita Console Discussion

Aneres11

When switching memory cards do you have to install anything again and do your bubbles all move? I remember reading about such issues when switching region accounts but wasn't sure if it was the same for switching memory cards. I wouldn't picking a card up for PSP games and one for PSOne games.

They didn't used to, but someone on HUKD said they do now (hardly gospel but...)

I'm getting a Vita soon! On Sunday hopefully but with postage and bank holidays, it could be a bit later!

I'm getting Monkey Ball, Fish ON!, Klonoa and Parappa when I get it. Any other suggestions? Got myself a 16gb sd card for £25 (those card prices are pretty sickening) but it had to be done.

I also might get PS + but am debating it. I'll see what the free games are this month and decide that way. Also, I hear it's region free. Will it affect anything? Like using the same card for different region games? I know my Gamecube memory card messed up because I used it for Japanese games too but that could be because you weren't technically meant to use the GC as a region-free console :P

Also, I'm new to the whole Sony thing! So I'll need some friends when I get it :D

As long as you buy the games on a cartridge, you can play games from different regions.

And on that note, you should totally import DJMax Technika Tune from the US.

And Persona 4 Golden is a no-brainer (and you won't even have to import it).

Hey random question to anyone who owns the PSP Capcom Classics Collection games.

Can you download them onto the Vita via the Downloaded Games list? I know that they aren't on the store for purchase and that they can be put onto the Vita via moving them from a PS3 to the Vita but I was wondering if they could be bought on the PS3 and then "redownloaded" through the Vita itself.

My Vita and PS3 absolutely refuse to connect to each other, so I wouldn't be able to buy the game on PS3 and transfer it that way, so I was wondering if I could do it this way instead. If anyone owns these games, do they appear as available to download on your Vita when you check your Downloaded Games list?

Thanks!

Edited by Dcubed

To my dismay, Klonoa and Parappa the rapper are not on the Vita store like I thought they'd be... They were literally the two games I wanted most D:

I can wait and hope though! How often does the store get updated with new content?

Also, I finally have a psn ID under the ever catchy name of Josh64128

Quick question. Can you delete games on the Vita but keep the save data?

I could do with getting rid of some of the games/bubbles I have on the thing at the moment but I like to keep the saved data in case I play it again at some point.

I deleted Lego Lord Of The Rings but that got rid of everything. :(

Quick question. Can you delete games on the Vita but keep the save data?

I think you have to transfer save data to a PS3 or PC. Deleting the game will remove the save files, unfortunately.

Or if you have PS+, you can do a backup online.

Does anyone use the Twitter app? It just doesn't work for me. Whenever I open twitter in the Internet browser to get the pin for the app it always crashes. I've given up now. I also can't seem to find an option for text chat in the Skype appt, I can't tell if it's not there or if I'm just being stupid and missing something obvious.