Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

bad stuff thread.

tapedeck

So I think I have to go over there and say what's missing or some shit.

Don't forget the Faberge egg collection and signed photo of Jesus you kept in your car. Make sure they're accounted for. I imagine they would cost a small fortune to replace.

I would suggest going over and see what the mum says first, it might be that she will settle things with you in a nice manner - offer to refund everything etc, before getting the police involved.

This is why kids are little shits these days, because their parents bail them out when they're young so they think they are untouchable in future.

This is why kids are little shits these days, because their parents bail them out when they're young so they think they are untouchable in future.

You don't know that's the case. She may give ReZ the money as the kids don't have any, but she could then punish them.

Besides that's not the reason kids are shits, it's because their parents don't give a damn. They don't set a good example or discipline their kids. This woman is showing that damages need to be paid for. A lot of parents would tell ReZ to get lost.

You don't know that's the case. She may give ReZ the money as the kids don't have any, but she could then punish them.

Besides that's not the reason kids are shits, it's because their parents don't give a damn. They don't set a good example or discipline their kids. This woman is showing that damages need to be paid for. A lot of parents would tell ReZ to get lost.

Of course she would have to pay as they've got no money. The fact that the kids behaved like this shows some degree of bad parenting/not giving a damn/lack of discipline. An outside influence (a cop warning them) could be the kick up the arse they need. It worked for me anyway.

Lol Cube.

Yeah I went over there with a list of teh mizzing shit. (She pointed out two more that were missing so she said she'd add them to teh list).

She was extremely reasonable. She was actually crying. Saying how embarrassed she was and how she/her kids are "Raised up and not dragged up", and that whenever her son hangs out with the other kids (the ones who live next door) that he gets in trouble. She said he is grounded etc and got him to apologise.

Have not heard a peep from next door yet which shows their classyness. Debating whether to go over tomorrow for an apology or whatever/make sure that they are contributing money/whatever to the missing items aswell as they sound and seem like the cuntier ones.

Have not heard a peep from next door yet which shows their classyness. Debating whether to go over tomorrow for an apology or whatever/make sure that they are contributing money/whatever to the missing items aswell as they sound and seem like the cuntier ones.

Go over, from what it seems the one you spoke to doesn't get on with the parents of the other one so might not even talk to them about it. You have nothing to lose.

I think you'll find they did that when we were kids too.

I vaguely remember one of my friends accidentally breaking someone's window, it was sorted out much the same way.

a parent cannot be in control of their children whilst they are out 100% of the time without being overbearing, she might actually be incredibly nice about it all, give a chance will you? :laughing: As Rez proved they aren't all bad parents!

Urgh... not feeling great. Stomach is feeling a little iffy, right knee is killing me and I've not been getting much sleep. Feeling quite stressed at the moment, as well as rather angry at the parents, and it's certainly not helping as there have been a few chest pains today. Think a trip to the doctor is in order then. Wouldn't be surprised to find out I have some form of heart problem as my father does, and a few people on his side of the family do too.

*sigh* Bed all day tomorrow it is then.

I vaguely remember one of my friends accidentally breaking someone's window, it was sorted out much the same way.

Naturally it depends on all the circumstances, but how did your friend turn out?

she might actually be incredibly nice about it all

That's not the point here.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

Perfectly fine, not every kid who was a bit of an idiot turns out bad. Be a bit more optimistic. :santa:

I'm well optimistic, but not too much. Then I'll never be disappointed. It's probably a combination of these young rioters and my law studies focusing on child chastisement which has brought this on.

Anyways... It seems my brother has regained the password for the laptop and removed the awesome picture I had of him. Spoke to MUM about the whole aspect of negative reinforcement but she seems deaf to the concept...

Ah well... I'll just upload it myself and tag aload of his friends. It's genius.

Someone at Claire's work....literally like....the worst story ever (over hyped) but...just awful. This started four weeks ago.

- Her husband starts being a dick out of nowhere.

- They start talking about divorce.

- In retaliation he takes the kids for a weekend, not telling her where he was taking them.

- He starts stealing her stuff.

- Her aunt dies.

- Her cat dies.

- Her "husband" goes to hospital for epic liver failure

- Her "husband" dies.

Literally all in 4 weeks.

:/