NEurope
Mokong

Snowing

It's actually colder here than in Siberia at the moment. It's been heaving snow all week and hasn't stopped today. It's literally a whiteout outside.

It's actually colder here than in Siberia at the moment. It's been heaving snow all week and hasn't stopped today. It's literally a whiteout outside.

Awesome not far from us so hopefully it's a sign of things to come here.

No snow in the west at all :(

We have very small patches of ice on some footpaths...and some frost.

Jealous.

It haven't snowed in two weeks and it isn't going to snow for at least another week. Not even a cloud in the sky. It's so not right and far from common in these parts.

It haven't snowed in two weeks and it isn't going to snow for at least another week. Not even a cloud in the sky. It's so not right and far from common in these parts.

We stole it from you!!!

I love snow, I hate the people on facebook who go moan moan I wish the snow would go away now.

It snowed here yesterday. Not too much though, just a thin layer. Its still settled though.

I remember one time in the 90s we had about 4 feet of snow one time....that was awesome. We were totally snowed in though.

It snowed here yesterday morning but after an hour or so it was all gone again, back to just a load of frost at the moment.

I do still love snow but the novelty wears off after about 3 days when I realise im sick of being stuck inside.

Still white here this morning. No new snow last night. Yesterdays hardly melted at all. But it turned very hard and icy over night. Roads are a death trap. Just hope it's melted and safe to drive by the time Joy goes into labour :heh:

argh -5 when I got up this morning to go to the gym >__> Pure rotten! We're having steady drifts of snow, and its lying

Makes driving a bit tedious, driving on undriven snow is an adventure because its like powder, just makes the wheels spin. Fun times trying to get up my driveway!

I saw next doors cat playing in the snow and it made my day :D

199922626.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1290950843&Signature=DhWiwplkjkrpcbvDgtRi1pf26Ag%3D

The current view from my window. I did get a few snaps when it was hurling down but you couldn't make anything out.

It hasn't snowed much here, but the rest of Denmark is practically buried in snow with layers of 30 cm and 50 cm not unheard of. Here's hoping we get some more.

Been snowing heavily for the past 5 hours. I attempted to go to work, took me 20 minutes to drive to where it normally takes 5 mins and gave up. Not worth the risk when the snow doesn't look like it will let up any time soon.

It started snowing at about late Friday/early Saturday. Was up at half 4 for work on Saturday, looked outside the window and saw it snowing with winds that sent it down at a diagonal angle. My initial thought: "You have gotta be shitting me."

Luckily as I started walking to work it stopped, it hasn't snowed since then so it's now the deathtrap pavement of annoying slippiness.

It started snowing at about late Friday/early Saturday. Was up at half 4 for work on Saturday, looked outside the window and saw it snowing with winds that sent it down at a diagonal angle. My initial thought: "You have gotta be shitting me."

Luckily as I started walking to work it stopped, it hasn't snowed since then so it's now the deathtrap pavement of annoying slippiness.

I had the "Ice Pavement of Death" on Friday, since then it has vanished. But remained fookin freezing outside. Apparantly, we are set for this ice cold weather for the next week or so.

There was snow on my road today but I didn't realise until just now.

Kind of just ignored it.

As there was still snow here, me and my cousin made another snowman to add to the one me and Joy made yesterday. As we had more snow we went bigger.

Was a bit harder as the snow was very dry and a day old, it didn't bond together well... we ended up pouring water over some of it to get it to bond better and hold the shape.

Recorded the build too like yesterday. But will leave it a few days as I only uploaded one yesterday. Here's a few pics though.

SDC15650.jpg

SDC15652.jpg

I had the "Ice Pavement of Death" on Friday, since then it has vanished. But remained fookin freezing outside. Apparantly, we are set for this ice cold weather for the next week or so.

Saw in the Times (or somewhere) this shit is happening for the next 15 days.

Still nothing in London. Its supposed to lightly snow overnight (doubt it will though) but I hope it snows heavily as there's a tube strike tomorrow. The chaos (while im sat at home) will be hilarious.

Saw in the Times (or somewhere) this shit is happening for the next 15 days.

According to the Met Office, there is rain heading north. As it heads north, the colder places are getting snow. But the artic cold is moving back end of the week, bringing rain and normal temperatures in the south for a bit.

I'm en-clined to believe them, as what they've said will happen has happened.

Edited by Jimbob