NEurope
Mokong

Snowing

The snow is making people do some stupid things though, have seen a video of some guy sliding down a hill in Brighton naked on a tea tray, not sure if I should post it or not, but it's pretty funny.

You probably should, because I want to see it.

Who would do such a thing??.

Not me, I'd just gouge his eyes out.

You probably should, because I want to see it.

OK, but don't complain if you see cock.

Lorra snow coming down at the moment, would have prefered it Sunday night but as long as the busses cant run Monday morning im happy.

I have no clue where this snow came from (ok, it was a dusting). Weather reports across several huge sites said South East Wales would get away with snow until Saturday, then there was a 50% chance of getting it (showers). They lied. Oh well, i don't mind the snow at all. I just don't want it turning to ice making it impassible.

It's just started here, but possibly the weakest snow you could still get away with calling snow. It looks like RPG snow. Falls really slowly and there's hardly any of it.

I just hope nothing affects the trains tomorrow, I'm going back home to Caledonia.

Snowing again, but its like the stuff Paj is on about. It doesn't look real, but you can call it snow. Down here, snow never comes to much. We only seem to get couple of inches, Cardiff has got 6 inches so i think we might get 3 (if that)

It's been absolute chaos here for the past two days, it's been snowing non stop. It took me 3 hours to get home from town yesterday, the traffic was that bad.

I don't know what weather forecasts you normally check, but the met office has been saying it'd be a light snow here in brighton today for 5 days. They're undecided whether it's going to be light snow/heavy snow/sleet tomorrow, and my dad's got a plane to catch so his hol's up in the air.

I don't mind if all the parcels don't arrive. It'll just spread the joy of christmas :)

I check the Met Office site, it says light snow showers and thats what we got. But, it said yesterday that today would be cold and dry and Saturday would get some snow. They were wrong when i woke up this morning.

The weather keeps changing, yesterday sheffield was going to get bad snow tomorrow, now it's light, I'm a bit worried as I'm planning to go home monday but have no real clue as to what the weather will be like.

-.-

about 4/5 inches here...and probably more to come.

had to flippin' dig my car out of the car park after work. Had to cancel my p.trainer session tomorrow cause of the bad weather too :(

Cause I'm local I didn't get to go home any earlier either... :(

Cause I'm local I didn't get to go home any earlier either... :(

Where i used to work, they didn't care too much about me getting home. Only about those who drove (i got public transport in and out, and they didn't use the main roads on routes).

Probably why i was near last to leave, and if i failed to show up i was cut wages no matter what the weather was. Which was harsh.

Nobody can get out of my village, well unless you have a 4x4 or something similar, my parents just told me that they've been watching people getting stuck, it's crazy!

165261_485775638163_509823163_5872367_4769163_n.jpg

165109_485775688163_509823163_5872369_2294981_n.jpg

162900_485775728163_509823163_5872370_1025700_n.jpg

163964_485775803163_509823163_5872372_98379_n.jpg

Not as bad as that here at the moment but it is still snowing, been coming down for most of this morning. Thankfully though it seems that the washing machine delivery guy can still get through. Looking forward to being able to get my clothes washed again, I was starting to run out of clean ones.

Snow/rain was so heavy it woke me up! Only a mild sprinkling on the ground, but it's quite icy round here. Hoping my dad gets to the airport and his flight leaves ok so I can have a free house for a few weeks!

Decided to postpone my return to home until tomorrow! Which is rather annoying since it may be just as bad if not worse tomorrow. Just when I want to go home it snows heavily, boo you mother nature!

Thankfully though it seems that the washing machine delivery guy can still get through. Looking forward to being able to get my clothes washed again, I was starting to run out of clean ones.

Scratch that, looks like they got about 5 miles away then decided the roads were too bad. Gonna have to wait until next week now.

Good 4 inches fell over night, and it's started snowing again heavily!!

Limited activity here then I'd imagine, due to a big hill lying between the house and town!

Shopping may have to wait!

I've been stuck indoors for the last few days due to an illness and I should probably still stay inside because I still have it but I wanted to get out today...but seems I can't.

Although I have very little food in the house so I may be stupid and go out.

Snow came back, have about 3 inches outside (i think). Looks beautiful i think, pictures to follow.