Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

good stuff thread.

nightwolf

I won an award for 'Best Dressed' at work. God knows how, I generally try and do something with whatever is clean. If it's not been picked off the floor of my room, it's a lucky day. But I am humbled by everyone's terrible taste. I got a snazzy Ben Sherman knitted tie as a prize (I wear ties occasionally, apparently this is shocking).

• 1 month later...

Our national handball team reached the semi-finals in the European Championship. : peace:

We have a very young team and are inbetween generations. And this new generation has an incredible potential it seems.

Reaching the semi-finals...before the champoinship nobody could've imagined this would happen.

This will probably interest not a single person here, but fuck it. :D

Our national handball team reached the semi-finals in the European Championship. : peace:

We have a very young team and are inbetween generations. And this new generation has an incredible potential it seems.

Reaching the semi-finals...before the champoinship nobody could've imagined this would happen.

This will probably interest not a single person here, but fuck it. :D

Yay, handball! Because... it's a thing! And there are people! People who enjoy it!

I just destroyed everybody at two games of Cluedo and an almost 5-hour game of Monopoly tonight.

Cluedo was easy. I played it really fucking well and I'm considering hanging up my teaching shit and becoming an inspector of the law. :D

Monopoly was just...wow. We played the Game of Thrones version. This is only the second game ever that I've won. But, by the end of it, I had bought so much...literally controlled half of the board. We ran out of Keeps/Hotels so I actually couldn't build anything else by the end of it. I tried to form an alliance with @Eenuh early on, but she wouldn't...so I just went ahead and did my shit and destroyed everybody and everything.

By the end of it, I did want to climb onto the table and beat my chest at those beneath me. Fuck. Don't think I'll sleep tonight.