Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

good stuff thread.

nightwolf

Wow, what was that like?

Weird, it was like our office had a little fit and then jumped in the air. Only lasted about 10 seconds but apparently it's a small one before a bigger one.

A girl with a chest like that (or lack thereof) shouldn't wear stuff like that.

She most certainly should, I think that might be the best thing I've seen all day.

Seriously you PSP mother fuckers need to buy Disgaea, I promise you. You get to make your own characters with weird and awesome names.

Chair I think you particularly would like it as it is incredibly similar to Heroclix in a lot of ways. It is so fucking badass. Watch some youtube videos.

Seriously you PSP mother fuckers need to buy Disgaea, I promise you. You get to make your own characters with weird and awesome names.

Chair I think you particularly would like it as it is incredibly similar to Heroclix in a lot of ways. It is so fucking badass. Watch some youtube videos.

Disgaea is my idea of Hell.

Well, I'm convinced. :p

Yeah but...there is a choice of 6 colours per character if you unlock them too! And with the different things you can equip it adds so many options.

I love creating Winged creatures...

Disgaea_-_Imp_Sprite.png

Their movement is already the highest of all classes, I love equipping three pairs of shoes and making them be able to move AGES away. Love. The character design is fantastic and its so so so fun, and it is BY FAR the most amusing game I've ever played. It is very funny.

Disgaea fans need to come in here and back me up. I know Dan Dare loves it, and I'm sure many folk hold his opinion in as high-a-regard as I do.

I'm a huge fan. Bought some model gacha toys and also a really REALLY nice "Art of Disgaea 2" hardback.

Love this shit/;.

Its right up there with DKC and Uncharted as my favourite game franchises.

Yeah but...there is a choice of 6 colours per character if you unlock them too! And with the different things you can equip it adds so many options.

I love creating Winged creatures...

Disgaea_-_Imp_Sprite.png

Their movement is already the highest of all classes, I love equipping three pairs of shoes and making them be able to move AGES away. Love. The character design is fantastic and its so so so fun, and it is BY FAR the most amusing game I've ever played. It is very funny.

Disgaea fans need to come in here and back me up. I know Dan Dare loves it, and I'm sure many folk hold his opinion in as high-a-regard as I do.

I'm a huge fan. Bought some model gacha toys and also a really REALLY nice "Art of Disgaea 2" hardback.

Love this shit/;.

Its right up there with DKC and Uncharted as my favourite game franchises.

I'll never play it, but I love when people love off-the-beaten-track stuff, so its fine.

Went to see a couple of films with a house mate, and then decided to grab a quick drink in between. However, forgetting I hadn't eaten all day, I became horrendously tipsy. The film was a little surreal. Still, haven't laughed that much in the cinema for months.

But seriously, go and see The Next Three Days/Love and Other Drugs. Both were lovely.