Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

good stuff thread.

nightwolf

Yeah, I was thinking that too, I often get distracted by the shadow of my reflection in the computer screen while I'm wanking and finish way too early/ unexpectedly. Face job might actually circumvent the need for a turniquet for my dick as well as the inadvertent monitor replacement costs; that amount of semen just can't be cleaned off.

Oh god. Why am I so sexy?

As an addendum; Cockroach leg dancing to human beatboxing. Amazing stuff.

I'm sure you did, so technically this is all your fault. I hope you're happy.

Another good thing: I've finished my dissertation, just need to sort out my references and print the unholy shit. Who knew industrial copper extraction was such a pile of wank?[/not surprised]

I'm sure you did, so technically this is all your fault. I hope you're happy.

1723689-mr_burns_picture_super.jpg

Overheard a conversation between 2 guys in town today which made me laugh.

"So yeah he's going out with a 16 year old girl now."

"And how old is he now?"

"He's 35"

"Wow, so it's a 9 year age difference, that's crazy"

Speaking of weird conversations to hear I heard a girl say to her friend the other day "I can't wait to get home tonight, I'm going to get a KFC. I may get lucky". I've never had a KFC but I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to have sex with them...

Speaking of weird conversations to hear I heard a girl say to her friend the other day "I can't wait to get home tonight, I'm going to get a KFC. I may get lucky". I've never had a KFC but I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to have sex with them...

Gavin and Stacey taught me KFC always leads to sex.