Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

good stuff thread.

nightwolf

Off to the O2 in a minute to see Rihanna! :yay:

First time to the O2 Arena!... not even sure I've really seen it before either... from far away maybe?

Think Calvin Harris might be the support act to!

#DaYaThangRocMeOut! :D

Rather jealous of this.

Have fun! :grin:

Off to the O2 in a minute to see Rihanna! :yay:

First time to the O2 Arena!... not even sure I've really seen it before either... from far away maybe?

Think Calvin Harris might be the support act to!

#DaYaThangRocMeOut! :D

Have fun. I've been to the O2 a few times, first time when it was the ill-fated "Millenium Dome". And most recently (ok, 2 years ago) to see an Egyptian exibition courtasy of O2 themselves.

Oh god. So many presents from work people its brilliant.

- Bag with M&S choccie aero santa, handmade bee sharpner and stuff, from one lady.

- Sonic Money Bank from my trainer/nice woman in my team.

- Wine from deputy department manager.

- Thorntons chocolate from department manager.

- Hand made chocolates from a local establishment from CEO and directors.

- Marvel Comics mug from my CEO

- 14 cards.

It is so ridiculous and amazing. Two and a half days left.

Invincible #86 was so win.

Ahhhhh.

Got to work and about 20 minutes into the day someone came in and said "apparently they're shutting the building today". As it turns out they're closing our building to replace the fire alarm system and as such there are no fire alarms and we can't be there. They let us stay for most of the day because we're right by the front door so there was a frantic rush to get everything done and now we're 'working' from home until Thursday 1pm (official finishing time for Christmas).

Went for a drink afterwards with a colleague. Had 3 and then drifted around Oxford Street for a while. Come back and sat down and I feel quite drunk, not sure how that happened!

It's nice to hear things going well for people :D, I love this thread.

Anyway, today has been good, had a great day at work and got given a hoodie I'd been after, came back home and then went to see an old friend from uni and she fed me, then came home and got choccies from my landlord. Goooood day.

Flying home for Christmas in just under 12 hours. I'm super super happy, going to see family, home friends, school friends, uni friends, it is the best of times. I don't often congratulate myself but you know what, it's Christmas, and I don't care, I am having the time of me life and I hope at some point everyone is as happy/fulfilled as I am. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

My cousin and his boyfriend have just brought round the little boy they are fostering. I'm not a huge fan of kids, but it's nice to see that they have had a reasonably easy time in being allowed to foster. My cousin seems happy too, if a little overwhelmed.

Also, TWO WEEKS OFF WORK!

I've gotten myself so much in debt while waiting for my next instalment of the grant from the government that I think I will spend it all on the debt and have no money left again. On the bright side though, I am currently drunk enough to have to focus hard when reading text.

i've only had to rely on my emergency inhaler once today (I mentioned in bad thread that my mum sprayed perfume & set me off) but I think that's partially to do with me taking a sick day from work today - a lot less stress on the old resp system when you don't have to talk all day on the phone. Have mentioned to my mum about spraying perfume in the kitchen/downstairs in general (why she and my sister do it in the kitchen, I don't know) and hopefully she'll remember.

Impromptu night at the ballet (The Nutcracker) with a friend as her parents had to bail. First time I've been to the ballet and I enjoyed it, plus it was nice to see my friend. Afterwards we went for a drink then to the mindfuckery that is the M&M store, swiftly followed by Ho Panda.

Can't be doing with work tomorrow, so booked the day off. Except it got rejected, so booked an early finish instead. If it goes through, Merry Christmas indeed!!.

And my Christmas viewings have arrived, 6 seasons of Home Improvement direct from Germany. Ordered a DVD for my sister at the same time using Amazon's UK site, whilst i ordered my DVD's from Amazon's German site. Both arrived at the same time. Which is more convieniant.

Edit: As i wrote the above, my early finish came through. I'm happier now.

Got up early. Tidied my room. Did some work (working from home). Did various other things I needed to. Made the long journey back. Got home. Saw the tiny new kitteh! Went shopping. Done most of my Christmas shopping, just need something for grandparents. Testing aftershaves for my brother I sprayed one on me and now I really like it but can't remember what it was...but I'll go back to check!

But best of all I came home to a £330 cheque from the tax office. They keep sending me them!