N-Europe

good stuff thread.

nightwolf

Love that feeling Emasher!

It's certainly a guilty pleasure for me however I feel guilty/really nerdy when the teacher is like "Now, most of you aren't working hard enough! Look at this lovely essay done by Gavin...this is what you should be aiming for!"

I can always feel the eyes staring at me. Recently, a teacher read out a phrase of mine anonymously during a class about good descriptive writing. I was mighty proud :D

Went out last night, got drunk, and have been feeling severely ill all day. Just been trying to get some work.

Best thing to happen to me today was photos of last night being put up, because all my gym-times have been paying off, and I actually look not-skinny. Theme was masks, and I went as my interpretation of Batman. Cameo inclusion of my two bests, Laura and Kat (and a random guy I've only met twice before).

76455_447896236710_503936710_5927579_2227427_n.jpg

Today I get my Scirocco back. It failed it's MOT last week and was booked in today for the work to get it to pass. Left it there in the mean time since it would only sit in my garage otherwise.

Turned out a lot cheaper than I expected too. Bonus.

Are they actually any good? I'm really enjoying learning a language again.

Just found out what horno means. Major let down :(

I havn't got to horno yet. :(

Yeah I've got two, one is basics and then the other is "Improve your Spanish" or something, first one (the only one I've touched so far) is very good. You can only progress to the next bit once you've done a certain number of repetitive-type-word games, so it does work quite well. :D Just got upto the ...conjunctive....stuff, which is pretty heavy so I've been going over it several times. Totally good at days/colours/etc though. :D

--------------

This just happened, for real.

What does TLA stand for?

Three letter acronym.

I know that but what does it stand for?

Not even joking.

The girl I'm interested in liked my status on Facebook from Dear Blank, Please Blank:

"Dear Ladies,

We aren't that hard to find. We're in the friend zone, right where you left us.

Sincerely, Nice Guys."

Now I'm not as worried about slipping into her friend zone. (That last sentence sounded a bit innuendo-like, though this was not the intention.)

The daughter of the landlady of the place I've been staying has come home from uni for a few days. She is one of the finest specimens I have ever witnessed. I will be on the highest of charm offenses for the next few days.
Crafty camera phone pic needed!
Now I'm not as worried about slipping into her friend zone. (That last sentence sounded a bit innuendo-like' date=' though this was not the intention.)[/quote']haha!