Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

Fuck you, tranny!

/ I have no idea. I was in the mood and Araki is an 'auteur' I've read about recently but never sampled. Plus it was bought for me, so it's win-win. Or maybe just win. A single win.

Get Mysterious Skin instead. Far better.

(its not so bad if it was purchased for you but don't pay for Kaboom)

I tried adding something to my basket and going to checkout. The British VAT is included in the price, but any outstanding VAT will be added on checkout (or subtracted, presumably). So up to 5% for most items, which really isn't too bad. Only comes to about £4 for a 3DS.

They also offer free shipping on international orders over £25 now. Clearly I need to start using Amazon again. :hehe:

And for Norwegians, the VAT is removed :p I always get items cheaper than they are advertised on Amazon. But I never order video games from Amazon anyway, since we add 25% ourselves, plus 8 punds for handling. I only buy tv series that cost 18-19 punds or less, because that's just below the limit before VAT is added, so I can't take advantage of free shipping anyway. As for VG+, they have become wise about their practice over here too, but it still works most of the time.

I haven't bought anything noteworthy, sorry :heh:

Picked up some games while I was in America

HNI_0087.JPG

Retro Game Challenge

Radiant Historia (with soundtrack)

9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Hours

Mystery Dungeon Shiren the Wanderer

Also picked up up two unboxed GBA games, Tales of Phantasia and Game & Watch Gallery 4 since they were only $5 USD each.