N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

All of these cameras climbing around all over the place are starting to creep me out. :blank:

Fairy wings? What for? =)

I still haven't gotten around to buying Fimo. I really should! Need to make stuff!

You should make stuff. But didn't you just make some magnets? You should show those off first. :p

A friend commissioned me to make her a fairy out of clay, and after agonizing over how I was going to make the wings for several weeks, I came across this tutorial. So now it's just been a matter of tracking down everything needed to make them.

Oooh those wings look pretty! Hope they're easy to make, otherwise you're gonna curse quite a bit. =P

The magnets I've made are just simply glass domes with a picture stuck underneath them (currently using pretty chiyogami paper and some of my drawings). So nothing special like your Pikachu magnet. =P

Today I decided to finally buy something for myself again! Been ages since I bought something (apart from clothes and jewellery supplies), so thought I deserved something.

61xnT6WcaEL._SS500_.jpg

£3.89

51ZLzdwqRUL._SS400_.jpg

£3.59

ChronoTriggercover.jpg

Okamidencover.jpg

JeannedArccover.jpg

I feel like the only games I buy these days are handheld games to keep my brother entertained.

Not that I'm not going to play these games, but I probably wouldn't have bought them right now if I didn't feel like I had to keep my brother from replaying the Ace Attorney series for the hundredth time.

Chrono Trigger I've already played, though, so I only bought that because I knew it was the only way he'd ever play it.