Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

That's a stunning cover.

Alas, I grabbed that from google images as the order winged it's way to me, but on arrival, this was the offering

51dY0rgTbPL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

(still good, but less adventurous)

Actually that image is wrong, mine has that cover but the orange booklet. Wonder if it was done wrong.

61LIazL%2BJ3L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU02_.jpg

"...one man's journey to Kappaland becomes the vehicle for a critique of Japanese life and customs in the tradition of Swift and Kafka. A perfectly formed gem from the pen of one of Japan s most important modern writers, Kappa is at once a fable, a comedy and a brilliant satire."

61LIazL%2BJ3L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU02_.jpg

"...one man's journey to Kappaland becomes the vehicle for a critique of Japanese life and customs in the tradition of Swift and Kafka. A perfectly formed gem from the pen of one of Japan s most important modern writers, Kappa is at once a fable, a comedy and a brilliant satire."

Oh my god. I want this book! Because there's a KAPPA on the cover!! :hehe: We used to make a joke about my sister's Chinese name, it sounds like "kappa" in Chinese if you lower the tone of the first character a bit!

-Evangelion:-1.11-You-Are-Not-Alone.jpg

evangelion-2-22-uk-dvd-cover.jpg

Thought I'd try something a bit different. The only anime series I've ever seen was NGE and I loved it. Brian Mcoy persuaded me to buy these films. I look forward to their arrival.

Edited by Dyson
;_;

New watches:

5858162074_9531f378cc.jpg

These things are a growing fad here in Egypt. A lot of my friends buy about 5 or 6 of them, yet they only alternate between two different colors whenever we're out. I like the funky colors the most, like turquoise and electric blue.

Out of curiosity, how much did you shell out for these? They're terribly overpriced in my region.

Watch fetish much :p

I like them! I remember the old school black one.

I had one like this casio_watch.jpg

you could change the tv channel on it. Made watching films at school alot of fun :laughing:

Guys, I am feeling the awesome.

And my wrist agrees.

casiowatch.jpg