Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

Really? I've heard it should be about just as good. But I'll see for myself soon enough.

I think it's a little more mixed. The Peaks are better, but the original is more consistent and the overall better game I would say. Both are great though, obviously.

I ordered some stuff yesterday. A couple of CDs and DVDs. And then this:

banjo-tooie.jpg

It would be an understatement to say I'm fucking excited.

Banjo-Kazooie is one of my favourite games ever so you can imagine my excitement about getting Banjo-Tooie for Christmas in 2007.

Just over 3 years down the line, and the game sits on around 10 hours of play time with very little incentive to go back at this point. Banjo-Tooie has probably been a bigger disappointment to me than anything else I've played in the last few years :sad:

I hope you get more joy from it but I honestly wouldn't recommend it at all :hmm: If anything, the game is far too big and the locations are horrible in comparison to the brilliant Freezeezy Peak or even the original's opener, Mumbo's Mountain!

You've been warned :eek: Do not expect it to come anywhere near Banjo-Kazooie..

I wanted a black GameCube controller as I'm not fond of my WaveBird. The ones I could find looked dodgy, were unofficial and the decent-looking official ones were about £12. So I thought I may as well spend £10 extra and get:

Black%20gamecube.bmp

Now I own a GameCube, I also want to collect other older consoles (N64 and Mega Drive are next on the list).

Banjo-Kazooie is one of my favourite games ever so you can imagine my excitement about getting Banjo-Tooie for Christmas in 2007.

Just over 3 years down the line, and the game sits on around 10 hours of play time with very little incentive to go back at this point. Banjo-Tooie has probably been a bigger disappointment to me than anything else I've played in the last few years :sad:

I hope you get more joy from it but I honestly wouldn't recommend it at all :hmm: If anything, the game is far too big and the locations are horrible in comparison to the brilliant Freezeezy Peak or even the original's opener, Mumbo's Mountain!

You've been warned :eek: Do not expect it to come anywhere near Banjo-Kazooie..

Well, I hope I won't be as disappointed. :)