N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

ghostbusters-game-ps3.jpg

Played the Wii version back when it was released but have been hankering to play the PS3 version for awhile so managed to find it on the cheap and really looking forward to sitting down and playing it.

artworks-000185909660-1wcfde-t500x500.jpg

New Tycho album, Epoch, dropped on Friday which was a bit of a surprise so gave that a download (seeing as the CD/LP release isn't until January).

Also picked up both Dear Esther: Landmark Edition and Virginia on the PS4 as two more relaxed titles to play through. Not so keen on what I've played of the former (pretentious is the word that comes to mind) but liking the latter.

Couldn't help myself

x-files-complete-blu-ray-series.jpg

I paid full price for it when the box set came out on Blu Ray, I'm guessing you got it for a better deal? :p

Either way, so much content for a really small price, yeah you can watch them on TV again - they are showing them on Spike or something - but it really is a better viewing experience when you can choose how many episodes you want to watch. :grin:

I watched the entire boxset over the course of a good few months, worth every penny. :)

The truth is out there...

I paid full price for it when the box set came out on Blu Ray, I'm guessing you got it for a better deal? :p

Either way, so much content for a really small price, yeah you can watch them on TV again - they are showing them on Spike or something - but it really is a better viewing experience when you can choose how many episodes you want to watch. :grin:

I watched the entire boxset over the course of a good few months, worth every penny. :)

The truth is out there...

Yeah its been discounted on Amazon and then I had an Amazon voucher from Topcashback so I got some more money off. Really looking forward to watching them all again!

Just pre-ordered a box of this

evolutions%20box.jpg

Reprints/remakes of the original cards? Count me in.

Booked myself for two prerelease events this weekend. So if it's going to be like previous the prerelease, I'll get 6-8 boosters and a 40 card prerelease deck (which damages the event I think) for £25.

If the set/event pleases me I can probably buy a booster box for £90-100.