Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

I bought The World's End, Muppets Most Wanted, Captain America, Monsters University and the live-action Disney's Cinderella on bluray to cheer myself up.

Animal always cheers me up! I also love how he's one of the main characters in Most Wanted as well!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Edited by Animal

Nice bargain there @Ashley :) I've been meaning to pick up that Edge - Art of Pixel special as well, got an e-mail about it the other day saying it was out now, checked WH Smiths the same day... nothing, will check again on Monday now I know it's definitely out in the wild; is it good? :D

Carrying on with the printed media theme I have purchased...

Tropic-of-the-Sea.jpg

And...

Dream-Fossil-Vertical-Cover.jpg

Two manga books by the late, great Satoshi Kon who I've been a fan of for many years through his films, so I thought I would branch out into reading his other works. : peace:

Viz-OPBX-3.png

Just the second and third boxes, already have the first

I already have volumes 24-70 loose...I just wanted them in nice little boxes :D

Might just slpurge and just buy the entire Naruto manga series too, nice looking boxes. still mulling it over in my head though...

Edited by martinist

Nice bargain there @Ashley :) I've been meaning to pick up that Edge - Art of Pixel special as well, got an e-mail about it the other day saying it was out now, checked WH Smiths the same day... nothing, will check again on Monday now I know it's definitely out in the wild; is it good? :D

It's good to dabble into artists work but it doesn't really cover any history, reasoning, developments etc etc. It's like a printed version of behance really.

Edited by Ashley

Just the second and third boxes, already have the first

I already have volumes 24-70 loose...I just wanted them in nice little boxes :D

Might just slpurge and just buy the entire Naruto manga series too, nice looking boxes. still mulling it over in my head though...

"Sir, please, I think you've had enough..."

If you can't find it at yo' local shop I think we have 1-2 left here if you give me monies.

Anyone know about buying warranties? I couldn't get anything beyond the standard year because of the discount.[/color]

I don't know much about warranties, but it's worth pointing out that the standard warranty is two years for all electronics sold here.

It might be worth extending the warranty if you can. My Sony 43" TV which I bought just under 3 years ago developed these strange white constantly lit up areas that seemed to get bigger that eventually were really quite visible on lighter backgrounds. I had a John Lewis 5 year warranty and since they didn't have the same model anymore (with a satellite connection) they gave us an upgraded model which was new (this one is 48" now).