Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

P4-JSTVI.jpgb2bdde4e.jpg

Bought the GAME version which comes with the above Character compendium since it's exclusive to them.

JeNVDp2.jpgSF.US.4230304934363259314b.1.jpg

Bought from Amazon US since it works out cheaper even with import duty which you pay in advance.

Also from the Steam sale:

header.jpg?t=1405637524

Bought purely for nostalgia's sake.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

Steam sale:

header.jpg?t=1432747132

Messed up and didn't buy the bundle with the season pass. :/

3ds-dragon-ball-z-extreme-butouden.jpg

Enjoying it, defo one of the better DBZ games to come out recently. Has some nice attention to detail. Also came with a download code for Butouden 2 which I haven't tried yet.

I'll be honest and say it's my first FF game. Have I made a mistake? :p

It's not great, but if you got it cheap I wouldn't say it was a mistake. Just don't judge the whole series based on it.

I'd say FF7-10 were the best in the series, although I'm sure loads will disagree with me on 8.

It's not great, but if you got it cheap I wouldn't say it was a mistake. Just don't judge the whole series based on it.

I'd say FF7-10 were the best in the series, although I'm sure loads will disagree with me on 8.

Surprised you lumped 10 in there. For me that was the start of the downhill trend. Not open world, very linear, lack of side quests etc. FFX was very similar to FFXIII.

Surprised you lumped 10 in there. For me that was the start of the downhill trend. Not open world, very linear, lack of side quests etc. FFX was very similar to FFXIII.

It was the first one I ever completed, so I might be biased.

Although, I don't mind linear so much, as long as it has a good story. It's been a while since I played it, but I remember the story being pretty good.

I just couldn't get over my hatred for Lightning in FFXIII. Probably would have enjoyed it more if she wasn't a total bitch.