Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

Cool. Played a little of that back on the PC when it was in beta, heard it's changed a lot since.

You ever tried FFXIV too? That games is actually really fucking fun and polished on PS4.

I played a bit in beta and it seemed good, I just wasnt interested in paying a subscription. Thats also why I waited until now to get Elder Scrolls Online.

Been wanting some wireless earbuds for a while but I never really liked the around the neck type that most are so I was quite interested when I saw the Moto Hint which fits quite nicely just into one ear. It arrived at work today so I used it to listen to a podcast on the way home and it works perfectly.

MOTO-HINT-DARK-FABRIC-540w37iwbte.png

We have this, also. (the game, not the scratching post...we has no cats yet soon)

We've never played it. Every time people come around, we're on dat Jenga time.

You need to come see @Daft and I in that case. CATAN TIME!

My brother/sister and nephew will probably play it. My nephew is only 6, but he surprised me with how well he grasped Ticket to Ride: Europe (he can legitimately win with no help and nobody going easy on him) so I think he'll be fine. I'll alter one rule, though: the victory point will be played up front right away (so we can check the scores that the younger ones have).

The first expansion I'll get will probably be the player expansion.

I went on a bit of a blu-ray shopping spree:

Mockingjay-Bluray.jpg

jurassic-park-blu-ray-trilogy.jpg?1321281523

94842_front.jpg

10574713-1324385870-428463.jpg

914zW+BAoXL._SL1500_.jpg

1285_front.jpg

3454_front.jpg

12269284445424.jpg

I wanted the High School Musical boxset because, you know, I love boxsets more than just buying sequels individually but it'll do until I find it.

grim_reaper_throne_case-re999c936f8d44115bc0d94506f78d237_fguvz_8byvr_324.jpg

I also got this for my Samsung Galaxy S3. It's 3D and moves when you move the phone around. It's pretty cool!