Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

I sometimes wonder If I should look more into facial products...like, I'm gay, it's acceptable. *

My least fave thing is that women get to wear foundation to cover their horrible skin, and I don't. Well I could..lots of gu/ays I know do, but then I actually don't like the look of foundation on men...not what I find attractive. So...I'm at a loss. RN the only beauty thing I have any finger-in-the-pie of is cologne. But most people are.

I also hate the concept of money spent on things I don't trust work.

*falls backwards out the window, then is seen swinging away*

*won't even go into this as a topic/women/beauty/masculinity/societal expectations etc

I sometimes wonder If I should look more into facial products...like, I'm gay, it's acceptable. *

If you have decent enough skin - you don't really need to worry / bother.

I had really bad problem skin as a teenager and it's left me with some scarring and I've used a number of different things to try and help improve it.

Clinique stuff is the only one that you literally can wake up the next day and see a difference. It's great. :grin:

It does, you can usually use 120, which is fine, but I currently have a stack of 35mm I want to use for France, so I bought the back for it. I also believe it's easier to get developed. But Goafer might know more about that than me.

I also bought these, even though I will only ever wear one:

il_570xN.313909126.jpg

Hopefully it all arrives before the end of September :).