Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

I heard that records were no longer like... mass produced.

Instead we have these things called tapes.

Oh wait no...

EDIT: Sorry, we have CDs now, not tapes.

EDIT2: Ok apparently no one buys CDs, they just pass around data.

Whatever the hell that is.

I only kid though.

The other day I was looking at my see through In Rainbows record thinking about how pretty it was.

I then jizzed all over it.

I don't have a record player so why not.

Don't judge.

I have a thing about being limited - and I miss the concept of having to like...sit down and LISTEN to music. I'm railing against the overabundance of MP3's/facebook photos replacing photo albums etc. For now anyway.

Plus album art is made for vinyl.

I have a thing about being limited - and I miss the concept of having to like...sit down and LISTEN to music. I'm railing against the overabundance of MP3's/facebook photos replacing photo albums etc. For now anyway.

Plus album art is made for vinyl.

I hear that! Such a shame I can't really have my record player with me at university because of the impracticalities of hauling and storing. Ah well.

3000 piece noiiiice

I bought a 1000 ppiece one for christmas:

51Phy9aSDbL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

(no surprises that its a KITTTTTEEEHHH ^_^)

That was stupidest thing I have ever done. I had no idea 3000 were that many :p The image of a painting was quite difficult too. I did the frame then gave up. Garbage can here it comes :( I'll try a 1000 piece maybe :p

Finished my Christmas shopping!

Toys R Us had the brand new Series 6 of the LEGO minifigures. Mildly annoying....I bought 6 packs (there are 12 different figures) I got 2 duplicates (i.e. x2 A, x2 B and C and D) and one of the duplicates was the figure I wanted least. Ugh. Didn't get any of my four or five MASSIVE wants, but got x2 of one of the medium wants (Scottish brute).

From like Braveheart. What was Braveheart about. (?>)

How's it stupid not having heard of a film?

When I grew up we didn't have a television and didn't have the money to go to the pictures.

::shrug:

It was the only meme with trolling in it.

Anyway, more to the point here, how the heck?! I mean ask Jayseven I am terrible at films I've not watched and should have, but braveheart?! :o

That was stupidest thing I have ever done. I had no idea 3000 were that many :p The image of a painting was quite difficult too. I did the frame then gave up. Garbage can here it comes :( I'll try a 1000 piece maybe :p

Yeah I was kinda thinking....is this guy a pro puzzler or something?! Normally I would do 500 or 1000 depending on how brave i was...:heh:

I like doing puzzles with block colours (like fruit bowls) because it does tend to make it easier to "group" up the pieces after you've done the outsides.

It's one of those 'functional' films, like fine/good/leaves no lasting impression on an adult mind. But technically well-done for what it is. *shrug*

It's worse being Scottish and not having seen it. People are shocked. Only saw it last year...after moving to England...

Braveheart is one of them movies you need to see, even if you only see it once. Because of the length of this great movie, it is hard for me to find the time to watch it these days. Love his "revenge against the English" after the leader in the area attempted to rape his wife, then decided to kill her. Wallaces "No Mercy" killing spree was great.

I remember staying up to watch Braveheart the night before going on holiday when I was a kid, it's weird because I remember watching it but I don't remember much about it aside from 'Freedom!', mooning, execution, End. [/ohno16yearoldspoilers]

::shrug: