Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Emerald Emblem said:

Well this game appeared on the eshop yesterday, so I bought it.

DWwQHbo.jpg

I think you should be suspended from the forum for at least a week as punishment for buying it. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, killthenet said:

I think you should be suspended from the forum for at least a week as punishment for buying it. 

He's just probably going to enjoy it for a whole week in that case.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Emerald Emblem said:

Well this game appeared on the eshop yesterday, so I bought it.

DWwQHbo.jpg

Finally I'm not the only one on the forum who owns this :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

468px-Yokus-island-express---button-1527

Was waiting for it to be on sale again for 10€ on the PSN store and today I found out that it is. :D 

maxresdefault.jpg

Also on sale for 7€. Looks cool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Recently downloaded this on Wii U eShop Virtual Console

 

EarthBound_Box.jpg

 

Thought I would buy it before any chance that the Wii U eShop gets closed.Haven't started playing it yet but I may play it alongside Spider-Man or wait until afterwards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, martinist said:

01-88225.jpg?w=50011580675-5094525313215698.jpgbuh0295901_2.jpg?width=450

 

Shut up, I need them.

Awesome.

I’ve been thinking about upgrading my Phase One and Two DVDs to blu-rays for some time now, but I might just buy them individually, in the hopes of a 4K UHD Collection coming out down the line...but then again, this seems a good alternative for now, now that they’re (finally!) re-releasing the Phase One and Two boxsets on blu-ray.

Edited by Julius Caesar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, martinist said:

Shut up, I need them.

Do they come with the same cool illustrated covers from the collector's editions, or are they just the same regular releases bundles together?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Do they come with the same cool illustrated covers from the collector's editions, or are they just the same regular releases bundles together?

 

From what I've seen in HMV, these are very thin and seem to only have the outer case, plus (presumably) the discs stacked in a way you can flick through them.  I can't quite explain what I mean, but they don't have individual cases within, and probably not the covers either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Grazza said:

 

From what I've seen in HMV, these are very thin and seem to only have the outer case, plus (presumably) the discs stacked in a way you can flick through them.  I can't quite explain what I mean, but they don't have individual cases within, and probably not the covers either.

Like Digipacks you mean? Like used for TV series? It's an ok alternative, but would have preferred individual thin cases, with the forementioned artwork.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Like Digipacks you mean? Like used for TV series? It's an ok alternative, but would have preferred individual thin cases, with the forementioned artwork.

 

Yeah, I think so.  From memory there wasn't enough room for six individual cases, even if they were the really thin ones (I could be wrong though).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After watching the first episode of season 3 and not remembering the recurring characters the episode 2 preview showed I decided to get a refresher.

Image result for aru majutsu no index 1

Image result for certain magical index season 2

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/10/2018 at 5:19 PM, Emerald Emblem said:

After watching the first episode of season 3 and not remembering the recurring characters the episode 2 preview showed I decided to get a refresher.

Go and buy Railgun and Railgun S too.

How else are you going to understand this complex intertwining narrative?!

tmpCvmgFD.jpg

 

Edited by martinist
I bought something. Didn't want to double post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2450b.jpg

 

NordicTrack Commercial 2450 treadmill £2299

I'm way out of shape and gym is miles away so a membership is out of the question for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/3/2018 at 3:12 PM, martinist said:

2450b.jpg

 

NordicTrack Commercial 2450 treadmill £2299

I'm way out of shape and gym is miles away so a membership is out of the question for me.

Fair enough reasons friend but DAMN that's expensive! 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Recently I brought advert free for Reddit Now cos I had enough with kept click the advert by accident and the fact Google remind me that I need to spend the free 2 quids they gave to me months ago. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kindle-Oasis-32GB-Newest-WIFI-eBook-Read

32Gb Kindle Oasis and a nice blue case.

I'm not really a heavy reader, Mostly bought it to save space on my bookshelf. Started rebuying and transfering everything....stupidly expensive, mostly manga and a couple of novels.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, martinist said:

stupidly expensive

Are we talking treadmill levels of stupidly expensive? :p

Whatever you're doing for a living, you're doing it right!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The kindle and the case was £299, had an £18 gift card so brought it down to £280 ish re-buying and digitizing my phisical collection is going to be about £500-600 ish

Might hang fire on that untill after Christmas, Re-bought a few but hardly made a dent so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you aiming to get rid of everything on your shelf? There's definitely something liberating about owning less stuff.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites