NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Yeah those wifi ones on kickstarter looked great - I ordered a couple when it first went up, looking forward to getting them. I've also recently bought one of these, so I can lock/unlock the door through my phone too.

431605_510839675612269_1125920000_n.jpg

0602537173990_medium.jpg

0602537179121_medium.jpg

Two purchases that I need to make!

===

600full-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows--part-1-two--disk-special-edition-cover.jpg

Found the Part 1 2 Disc Special Edition for £3! Bargain! All I need is 5 more in 2 disc special editions and I WILL find them! I'm in love! :love::D

If I was going to buy LED bulbs, I'd back this :D

Edit: or I would've before they'd sold out

Damn it now I want one of those!

Apparently I did buy the two Travelodge rooms on Saturday, I have just yet to be charged or emailed about it so I booked them again -_-

Edited by Ashley

174287_002.jpg

train.jpg

6 train tickets to London and 2 hotel rooms. My mother's 50th is next week and I'm paying for her, her husband, my nan, 2 cousins and one cousin's boyfriend ('modern family') to come to London in early December to see the lights (my mother keeps going on about wanting to see them every year) and I'm going to take them to Winter Wonderland too. Probably will also do touristy stuff as it's one of my cousin's first time in London, and I guess my other cousin's boyfriend's but not sure.

Took a lot of planning. As my mother and her husband work together had to ring their boss to re-arrange his days off to fall in line with hers, had to ask my aunt and get her to ask cousin's boyfriend's dad if he can come.

Should be worth it though :)

About £120 in total.

-Random aside moan- Red Spotted Hanky make a big deal out of their loyalty system. Spent £100, get £1 back. Great! I appreciate it's still better than nothing but c'mon.

Edited by Ashley

@martinist is just here to live life and fuck bitches, that's why he always drives safe and wears a seatbelt. Edited by gaggle64

I've been meaning to get these blu ray for a long time. I had the first two when they first came out in the States and they cost abit. I came across them on Zavvi, under 40 quid for the lot.

24903709_500x500_1.jpg

24903711_500x500_1.jpg

24903714_500x500_1.jpg

24903716_500x500_1.jpg

feqhr4.jpg

Urgh. Pre-order.

The Australian people have this right now. NOW. I have a pre-order. :(:shakehead

Worst part? I've heard it. And oh good God is it amazing. It may be the best album of the year for me - and that's on one listen of crap quality.

I need this. Any Australian person wanna give me their iTunes log in so I can download? I'll pay in kind? Haha.

64D87EBRG_large.jpg

Finally purchased a proper winter's coat. Looks less like a woman's coat when worn...

Unfortunately they wouldn't take my student discount card on it :( (and you know, it should have expired 18 months ago but whatever).

Finally ordered the upgrade to my current laptop. Took me half a year to save up, but it is finally on its way to me (and we won't be home when it gets delivered, aaaaah!).

MacBook%20ProApril10x535.png

15 inch MacBook Pro with anti glare screen.

My new baby. =)

Moneyball DVD and book £4.50 ish. Meant to be good.

518xw0UX0fL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

@Ashley yeah the loyalty scheme on Red Spotted Hanky is a bit pants. I know if you go through both via their fb app you get double points. Personally I find most loyalty points a bit rubbish never more than the equivalent of 1% cashback.

MERevelation.jpg

The first of the three Mass Effect books (I know there's a fourth book, but I'm waiting for it to be patched).

I'm reading that @Cube as well, it's a good light read as such.

Anyway, the last of the October purchases

assassin-s-creed-3-join-or-die-edition-xbox-360.png

NBA-2K13-Xbox-360-__enl.jpg

t_16170_01.jpg

2 x pairs, £30 a pair

NBA_pass.jpg

£140 for all 82 season games, play-offs and final.

@Jimbob - Will you be going to the Knicks vs Pistons in London in January?

a very late pre-order -

halo-4-limited-edition-06.jpg

@Murr, I hope to. Depends on work and if they are stroppy with holidays.

Edit: Just checked, no availability for leave. Don't mind anyway, the League pass entitles me to watch all games from all teams for the season.

Edited by Jimbob

Oh and just bought -

Film Skyfall

Cinema Bristol Cribbs Causeway

Date 30/10/2012

Start time 5:30 PM

End time 8:20 PM

Tickets booked 1 Adult VIP Seat, L17

Untitled-1.jpg

SNAP! Dan's got the same coat in green.

Where'd I put my receipt? :heh:

12223098383.jpg

Veggie-Percy-775x1024.jpg

nomnomnom

tumblr_mciure4zHe1qzrbk9o1_1280.jpg

000_103.jpeg.size-290_maxheight-290_square-true.jpg

badge.png

Pledged some money towards the new album in exchange for a gig that is described as "A special one off intimate show in London with a live set, music quiz, dj sets, question and answer session, raffle and party games." So far only 11 tickets sold, may be quite intimate. Two days before my birthday too :D