N-Europe

What Do You Want From Life?

chairdriver

To be Happy and Healthy (and the same for family and friends)... is really all you can ask for.

A loving relationship.

I'd like to be in a position in the future where I can travel and see the world.

Hopefully a successful business at some stage, and hopefully a job that I enjoy!

Dream job would probably be a professional photographer for an F1 team/magazine/website and getting to follow it round the world!

I wouldn't have to be rich, but I'd like to be able to afford to do/have nice things.

Including some part time motor racing.

Edited by Retro_Link

I think really he might have been speaking in terms of employment? Seems to be what most people are really asking.

I want to be happy, with a beautiful flat, two bunny rabbits, a ferret and chinchillas, with a lovely car or the car I have now.

..and a job in a gaming company as a 3d environment modeller.

Please?

What do I want from life? :hmm:

I don't...want to see a ghost.

It's a sight that I fear most. :(

Rather have a piece of toast.

Watch the evening news. :)

Ghosts scare the bajeezers out of me!

Zombies etc... I can handle, but not ghosts.

Ironically, a couple of years ago I went on a ghost hunting trip with some friends, and some freaky stuff happened and I wasn't scared, not even a little. My friends ran off like little girls.

Ghosts scare the bajeezers out of me!

Zombies etc... I can handle, but not ghosts.

Ironically, a couple of years ago I went on a ghost hunting trip with some friends, and some freaky stuff happened and I wasn't scared, not even a little. My friends ran off like little girls.

That's because zombies don't exist, but you are both quite right not to want to see a ghost. Don't be fooled into thinking they don't exist by all the silly programmes like Most Haunted and Celebrity Ghost Hunting!

Just us oldies! ;)

Are you calling me old? =(

As for life, I don't really want to be rich, just want enough money to live life and enjoy things like travelling etc.

I want to get a job I like, preferably illustration. Other than that, I'll see what life brings. I just want to be happy.