Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What do you want?

Ashley

What threads should be ressurected?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. What threads should be ressurected?

• Post your purchases
    • User Image Gallery
    • Funny pictures et al
    • Other (please specify)
    • None!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the point was that nobody was asking for new songs to be recommended, so it just seemed like everyone was selling and nobody was buying.

There are better ways to make music threads. Playlist ideas is always good (music to has sex to, music to kill by, songs that mention the word boobies, etc), or whatever.

Genre threads may be too claustraphobic, but the music thread's problem was it lacked any boundaries and as such was very hit-and-miss. We all know this was true.

Contrary to most, Music thread is the thing that I probably miss the most. Probably because I tolerated / quite liked the PajDriver experience (though was never a fan of that female singer they love who's name currently escapes me)

Anyway, I was thinking a Spotify playlsit thread that I did might work nicely, but I can see it being replaced soon.

A new thread for a new album isn't a bad idea but I never seem to find any new music via NE lately, which I used to quite alot. Shrug.

There definitely needs to be some form of music thread, but I think definitely not the old music thread, I don't think I ever really liked posting in there and only a couple of times were my posts replied too.

/emo.

Anyway, I have no idea, just as long as it isn't as dominated as it once was.

I pretty enjoyed the music thread and for the posts that I posted in there, I'm sure most if not all got a comment or two in response. I also listen to a couple of new things which I haven't listened to before. But I can see why people wouldn't want it back.

I'm sad that nobody has mentioned this but it would be great if you could bring back the Sexuality Thread!!

I pretty enjoyed the music thread and for the posts that I posted in there, I'm sure most if not all got a comment or two in response. I also listen to a couple of new things which I haven't listened to before. But I can see why people wouldn't want it back.

I'm sad that nobody has mentioned this but it would be great if you could bring back the Sexuality Thread!!

The history of the Sexuality Thread is one peppered with turmoil and point proving. Frankly the point has been proved and it doesn't need to be segregated now. Plus it wasn't really anything. It was a mish mash of relationship issues, sexuality related news and other stuff.

Is something troubling you my boy?

The sexuality thread was a decent thread, I thought. It probably did stem away from its original purpose though, but then a lot of good threads do. It did become a relationships thread or problems thread in the end, but it was also quite inclusive and I don't think many people were too afraid to post in it for fear of ridicule.

So, maybe change the name, or keep the name or something. I dunno. There will probably be a thread similar to it in the future anyway.

Yeah I mean any news like that could easily justify it's own thread, I think a relationship one would be a good idea for the more personal stuff.

(also I still want rate movies back :p )

Does nobody else think that movie chat has gone down since it left? I know we've had ones with their own threads but I'd bet people have watched quite a few that haven't been spoken about, yet might have with the old thread.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!