N-Europe

Mafiawesome: In God We Rust Sign-ups [closed]

jayseven

Soo I'm going to do another mafia game, and I think I need approx. 20 players.

My last mafia game (use the search function to find it; put in "mafiawesome") took several months to do, and actually only lasted for something like four nights. My write-ups were epically long and rather confusing -- this time I'll be doing the same style but with added clarity, which may do nothing much but lengthen the write-ups.

So essentially only sign up if you are willing to put up with this!

I'll start the game after the smash bros one finishes.

Players (20)

Jonnas

Dannyboy

Eenuh

Zell

Cube

Peeps

MadDog

Ellmeister

Paj

Nintendohnut

Chairdriver

Dyson

Diageo

Mundi

ReZ

dan-likes-trees

Tellyn

Smeagol

Herioc Janitor

gmac

Edited by jayseven

I dunno, while we share opinions on mafia write-ups, it was honestly a pain in the behind to read the write-ups of your last mafia. I felt completely lost and helpless after reading them - provided I actually managed to get through them. That being said, I'm a mafia addict, so I'm in, of course! :D

If I'm lucky, I may be able to remain unsuspicious for three days this time! :p

Danny; I read back over teh thread and I understand totally where you're coming from. I can't promise that the length will be any different but I can promise that I will write clearer. Half the time you couldn't work out what was going on simply because I was saying stuff like "bob and pete went to meet mike. He gave him his gun. He then shot him, while he laughed at the other him"... the reader had no clue.

As always I'm in.

The last game really was brilliant, but like Cube I suspect that this is only because I was a mafia member. We were so in control it was unbelievable, and the rest of the town had no idea what was happening. While I don't want to sound like a self-satisfied shit I felt I personally played it pretty well, convincing the town that I was a good investigator/protector (or something) early on in the game. In fact I was a roleblocker/protector, but the mafia was so well organised for the game that we could literally take control of the discussion each day.

I think the write-ups really helped us though. there were 5 or 6 mafia members and we all targeted someone different each night. There was so much information in each write-up that by around night 3 we knew who almost everyone was in the town and could choose who to get rid of. Therefore, although you want it to be story driven, putting lots of info in the write-ups benefits the organised mafia much more than the town as they can collate the information they get. So keep an eye on that :)

Still, I'd like to make clear that this is probably my favourite mafia that I have played, so I very much look forward to the next!