N-Europe

Taco Bell

ReZourceman

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taco Bell was the only restaurant to survive the franchise wars.

Now all restaurants are Taco Bell

There is only one other person on the forum who I reckon would recognise that quote. It would be EEVIL.

Only last week we were talking about the 3 seashells.

As for Taco Bell, mmm, Mexican food. Tasty. I doubt I'll get the chance to eat in a Taco Bell, though. Not for a good few years anyway.

Taco bell... looks stupid. Fajitas ftw.

I love the Fajita, Burrito and Enchilada kits you can get from a Supermarket. Yum :) I'm actually a big fan of mexican food, but have only been out to eat it maybe twice in my life...

We should go to a restaurant in Leeds that, I've only heard, is awsum. Tex-mex places are/were more common here in brighton... but yeah! Mexican food is sooo gooooooooood

I used to eat a lot of biltong in South Africa, that was awesome.

Was in M&S a few weeks ago and my girl's bro bought some. The next day my S.A. mate's mum walks in the room with a MASSIVE bag of the stuff. Sooo alsoooo goooood. Went and bought a bunch from the S.A. butcher and enjoyed for ages.

Taco bell... looks stupid. Fajitas ftw.

We should go to a restaurant in Leeds that, I've only heard, is awsum. Tex-mex places are/were more common here in brighton... but yeah! Mexican food is sooo gooooooooood

Was in M&S a few weeks ago and my girl's bro bought some. The next day my S.A. mate's mum walks in the room with a MASSIVE bag of the stuff. Sooo alsoooo goooood. Went and bought a bunch from the S.A. butcher and enjoyed for ages.

you been to that new fast foodish place...Can't remember what its called tho...kinda like subway but for fajitas! Has a donkey as part of the branding?

Anyway if people are going to Taco Bell get the stuft burrito! its immense.

The meat in America is literally (you can look this up) the lowest grade you can serve for human consumption. Anything lower is basically dog food quality. It tastes alright, and they may export the value menu. The softshell tacos are better and only cost like ten cents more. Its a taco in a burrito shell which tends to be easier to eat. Since its owned by KFC, you might see ones that are joint KFC/Taco Bells like the one near me.

The meat in America is literally (you can look this up) the lowest grade you can serve for human consumption. Anything lower is basically dog food quality. It tastes alright, and they may export the value menu. The softshell tacos are better and only cost like ten cents more. Its a taco in a burrito shell which tends to be easier to eat. Since its owned by KFC, you might see ones that are joint KFC/Taco Bells like the one near me.

yeah thats what the ones I went to in Canada were like!

• 3 weeks later...
WENT TO TACO BELL YESTERDAY. I WILL POST FULL IMPRESSIONS LATER, BUT FOR NOW HERE IS A VIDEO;.

Boiling Point was my favourite part. Just made me laugh for some reason. I'll probably not have one of those for a long time but still, it looks lovely and cheap.

There is only one other person on the forum who I reckon would recognise that quote. It would be EEVIL.

Only last week we were talking about the 3 seashells.

As for Taco Bell, mmm, Mexican food. Tasty. I doubt I'll get the chance to eat in a Taco Bell, though. Not for a good few years anyway.

I know the quote too :) Looks like there's a new shepherd in town.

As for Taco Bell, it's ok. I prefer my mexican from a non chained fast food restuarant really. Greenwich provides many different fantastic Mexican eateries. I have no idea why Mexicans have invaded Greenwich but I'm glad they are there.

One of my favourite Mexican restuarants is actually in Covent Garden called Wahaca - Cool website too - http://www.wahaca.co.uk/

Edited by Platty

Yes, this place is awesome. It's kind of like a Mexican Wagamama. There's one just off the Strand too.

Edit: I lie, that's the same one. But there are two others apparently.

Ha, yeah was gonna say it's probably the same one seen as Covent Garden is just off the Strand :p

Great place to eat. Plus you get to take home some free chili seeds to grow your at home!

Spicey refried beans FTW.

EDITS: There are two others apparently. White City and Canary Wharf.

Edited by Platty

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!