NEurope
ReZourceman

The Inbetweeners

Erm, two years above me, so three above you I guess?

Ah right, I though she might still be there.

Slightly random thread derail - she may be interested to know that one of the geography teachers who I believe started when she was in her final year has just gotten out of prison for sleeping with a friend of mine who was at the school. She was 15 when it started. :hmm:

Anyway, the new series is looking awesome!

Simon Bird 'agrees to Inbetweeners film'

Simon Bird has signed up to appear in the forthcoming Inbetweeners film, it has been revealed.

Bird, who was rumoured to be holding out to secure more money for the role, has begun filming in Malia, Crete this week, reports The Sun.

The 26-year-old is said to have accepted the role after programme makers Young Bwark Productions failed to meet his pay demands and put out a casting call for another actor to play the part of Will McKenzie.

A source said: "The original cast are all back together for the Inbetweeners film and have started work on the movie over in Crete.

"Simon is back on board and everyone's happy. He had to come back with his tail between his legs when the producers refused to bend over and concede his demands.

"As soon as the call went out for another actor, he decided to do it. Luckily for him, there was still lots of good will on the set and he is brilliant at the part."

The show's co-creator Iain Morris recently rubbished suggestions that there was any dispute between Bird and producers.

The Inbetweeners film will focus on Will's summer holiday abroad with friends Jay, Simon and Neil. Filming in London begins in November.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/s121/the-inbetweeners/news/a267183/simon-bird-agrees-to-inbetweeners-film.html

He is 26???? Christ it's worse than harry fucking potter

An adult playing a teenager? OMFGWTFBBQ HOW THE HELL ARE THEY ALLOWED TO DO THIS?!?!?!

It's not like the good old days when teenagers were played by teenagers. :hmm:

I have litterally only just got into The Inbetweeners (I'm not sure I should have nejoyed it as much as I did though, being 31). For those who have not seen it yet, its on 4OD.

I love Mr. Gilbert - he's such a dick!

Cool Trivia: He was my Drama teacher in Year 10/11. You can imagine how cool it was. :D

Cool Trivia: He was my Drama teacher in Year 10/11. You can imagine how cool it was. :D

that is pretty awesome......

Anyway new series starts in like 2 weeks (well not even) what are peoples favourite inbetweeners moments?

Note the car Jay is driving. I have a red missan micra - with identical upholstery. Either my car is about to become cool, or i'm in for further redicule.

Note the car Jay is driving. I have a red missan micra - with identical upholstery. Either my car is about to become cool, or i'm in for further redicule.

It can get worse?

I was watching some episodes of this earlier online. The school trip episode, and work experience. The work experience one cracks me up, especially when:

When they're at the disco, and Simon's getting groped, and he stares creepily at the others. It just makes me laugh so much.

I was watching some episodes of this earlier online. The school trip episode, and work experience. The work experience one cracks me up, especially when:

When they're at the disco, and Simon's getting groped, and he stares creepily at the others. It just makes me laugh so much.

yes it does me to and neils line...then wills line as they respond to it just make it even funnier.

There's one thing I love about the series:

All through it, he lies constantly. Yet, you see a different side to him when his Father is on-screen. Suddenly all the lies stop and you see a lonely look on his face, just for a second. He's a well developed character. I think we've all encountered people like him, at some point in our lives.

The "ooh friend" stuff killed me the first time I saw it. It is something me and my uni friends would have done, so I found it funnier for that reason. Plus "don't forget the thumbs!" There's a good mix in here where some things probably have happened to people, then some other things are just more exaggerated for the comedy effect. :)

That was rather hilarious. Glad to see they are keeping up the quality, humour and completely OTT ridiculous antics! :D

Other than the bollock I didn't think it was that great. A couple of good lines dough.

Me and my friends do the "Oooh friend!" thing, it's so hilarious. Even thinking about it right now, I'm literally laughing. I love The Inbetweeners, I haven't seen the new episode yet because I missed three minutes of it so I'm watching it in twenty-five minutes!!! :D:D:D

Excellent stuff once again, Wardrobe Malfunction was too funny, still laughing thinking about it.