NEurope
ReZourceman

The Inbetweeners

Ayyy! I was wondering when this was out again. I thought the first two series's were great (the first being slightly better than the second). Can't wait, cheers Rez :)

This show reminds me how awesome sixth form was. It feels like eons ago now.

Oh Jesus...

I hate this programme.

But what I hate more is people telling me quotes.

(I mean this in "real life" and not on the internet... before anyone moans about me coming into the thread.)

But what I hate more is people telling me quotes.

"To err is human, to forgive is divine."

- Alexander Pope

It's awesome that there's a new series, but that trailer wasn't all that funny.

I was actually watching this with my sister (who went to a girls' school) yesterday: "It's funny, but the amount they take the piss out of each other is obviously exaggerated." "What do you mean, exaggerated?"

I personally found the trailer really funny and it reminds me of what my school was like. I can't wait to watch this!

I keep meaning to get into this. Looks like this would be a good opportunity to do so before the new series initiates.

The bit where he punches the fish to death makes me laugh like nothing else.

I am not a fan. :p

Alas, I was not the usual sixth former so do not relate to them in anyway to find the exaggerated situations they get themselves in funny.

The IT Crowd is closer to me as a basement dwelling nerd who can't interact with humans.

Moss is my god. :grin:

I was actually watching this with my sister (who went to a girls' school) yesterday: "It's funny, but the amount they take the piss out of each other is obviously exaggerated." "What do you mean, exaggerated?"

This is going to sound horrendously mean to anyone who isn't 'Grunchie, but, Slags?

This is going to sound horrendously mean to anyone who isn't 'Grunchie, but, Slags?

Lol no, it's a place near Hitchen called Princess Helena College (not actually a college), you probably won't have heard of it.

Lol no, it's a place near Hitchen called Princess Helena College (not actually a college), you probably won't have heard of it.

Oh my god, wow! PHC! I know pretty much everyone in my year group there! (all 21 of them...) What year was she in?

Slags is a great name for a girls school.

It's actually St Albans Girls' School, or Stags, so all other schools for many a mile know it as slags.

Oh my god, wow! PHC! I know pretty much everyone in my year group there! (all 21 of them...) What year was she in?

Erm, two years above me, so three above you I guess?

Cant wait !!!!

Interesting tidbit: My friend was an extra in this trailer :D You can see him walking with a girl at 00:28.