N-Europe

"No I Said Wonka! Not...." Its The Chocolate Thread!

ReZourceman

1 - i cant actually narrow it down to one chocolate... part of me says Wispa, another part says Kit Kat Caramel, then who could forget Crunchie, oh but then Bueno says Hai!!! i cant choose one.

2 - i guess it used to be Milka, but thats sold here now.. so i'm outa ideas.

3 - Trio's were cool... all i can remember really.... thank goodness we got wispa's back!

I don't have a favourite, it's just all too good. But i'll make a shortlist:

Kit Kat/Crunchies, Yorkie, Dairy Milk, Wispa, Crunchie, Twix, Galaxy, Dairy Milk with Biscuit, Bueno, Cream Egg/Twisted, Chocolate Orange.

There was a chocolate I really liked when I was in Spain and another in America, can't remember the names at all though, used to stick it in the coolbag and eat it on the beach.

Ones I liked but can't really get was the Wonka bars they released, I bought them for the chocolate and not the golden ticket thing they had. Probably more that I can't think off, or not aware I can't really get anymore.

And amg yes Kit Kats. The Chunkies are zomg!

Edited by ShadowV7

1- This has got to be the most unfair question ever... selecting a fave? Leaving all endless supplies of goodness out? Can't, just can't. I love Twix. I love those chocolate oranges- they're worse than crack. I love Double Decker. I eat dark chocolate like there was no tomorrow. Really, can't pick one.

2- That has to be Grand Prix or Regina chocolate bars with pineapple flavour (ShadowV7- shush, you.) Could only get them back home but i'm not even sure they are produced anymore... :cry: Other than that, recently bought 1 bar of dark chocolate with lemon and ginger which was DIVINE. In Paris. If only i knew i would've bought the entire shelf. And chocolate and fresh basil bombons which i also got from Paris. But those i can buy from their shop online. :grin::grin::grin:

3- When i was ickle, i had a friend who set up a company called Chocolarte. She specialized in handmade and PAINTED chocolate pieces which were breathtaking. And not only they were visually beautiful but also delicious- even if sometimes it broke our hearts to eat it... I remember offering my mom a bouquet of flowers entirely made of chocolate.... and it was yummy... *teary eyed*

4- programs about chocolate? Hell, i like pretty much everything about chocolate. Especially eating it.

5- no i did not! My chocolate trivia levelled up! :D

There is only one correct answer to this thread.

Cadbury-Timeout.jpg

I go through a pack of 9 in like two days.

Also, I found a Twix in my glove box the other day. It had totally melted down, so I put it in the freezer at work for 20mins, and after letting it get back to room temp, enjoyed the best Twix ever. All the caramel and chocolate had melted into each other, and the two bars had combined to make one giant cake, and it was generally orgasmic.

What is your favourite chocolate?

I have several but the best one for me is Ferrero Rochers!!!

What is your favourite chocolate that you can't get in this country?

I really don't know, I can't say I recall trying any

What is your favourite chocolate that you can no longer get?

Texan bars. They were out for a limited time a couple of years back and they were awesome. Also, Dime and Lions

Do you like tv programmes about chocolate?!

I like the documentary that was on about the 'real' Willy Wonka, otherwise no because they're so tempting!

Did you know this about Kit Kats?

Haven't watched it yet but I will do tonight!

Yet you proceeded to post some.

Those were just to illustrate the point... anyway I may have said they weren't necessary but that doesn't mean I won't post any... :p

I quite often type things that are unecessary anyway...

Like this post... :blank:

---------------------

Back on...

3657062096_3aeebde02f_m.jpg

I'm not currently in a chocolate mood.

Milk chocolate makes me feel a bit blah to think of these days. It's dark or nothing. Unless it's like chocolatier stuff.

However, I really fancy things I haven't seen since I was little, where it was a little square made of milk chocolate, and the picture or character featured on each square was made of white chocolate. I loved them.

I'm not currently in a chocolate mood.

Milk chocolate makes me feel a bit blah to think of these days. It's dark or nothing. Unless it's like chocolatier stuff.

However, I really fancy things I haven't seen since I was little, where it was a little square made of milk chocolate, and the picture or character featured on each square was made of white chocolate. I loved them.

That's what the Spots vs Stripes bar is essentially:

DSCF1933.JPG

The only chocolate bar I genuinely miss is this bad boy:

cad26.jpg

Chocolate, raisins, fudge, biscuit, rice krispies... it's basically the contents of the hoover bags at the Cadbury factory formed into a chocolate bar. And it was delicious.

Raisins have NO FUCKING PLACE in chocolate. Get out.

No wafer Kitkats are the Bees knees, especially when you get a Kitkat chunky no Wafer, orgasmly amazing, mainly because you're expecting wafer and then BAM no wafer, tis awesome >>

Cookie and Cream kitkats are awesome as well as the little 20p dairy milk bars (or Animal Bars whichever they're the same)

Choc Lick is my all time favorite though, I want to import a jar of the shit to Sydney, can't get it anywhere even in the mass amounts of British import shops there are over here ;-;

Ooo, Wispas too, and UK Boosts, Aussie ones are shit..and tiny, like a bloody twix size, I was disgusted when I tried one.

No wafer Kitkats are the Bees knees, especially when you get a Kitkat chunky no Wafer, orgasmly amazing, mainly because you're expecting wafer and then BAM no wafer, tis awesome >>

I never understood this logic :blank: Surely if you want a "no wafer Kit Kat", buy a Yorkie :eek:

Anyway..

What is your favourite chocolate?

I wouldn't really say I have a favourite.. it kinda just depends how I am feeling :heh: At the moment, it is probably a Picnic..

302611_p1.jpg

What is your favourite chocolate that you can't get in this country?

I can't really think of anything that I've tried from elsewhere that isn't available here..

What is your favourite chocolate that you can no longer get?

Fuse was a great shout, ShavenWolf, but I think I might have to go for Marble..

Cadburys_Marble_250.jpg

Do you like tv programmes about chocolate?!

I actually remember a thing on TV a couple of years ago that went into the history of certain brands.. I believe each programme only lasted about 10 minutes, but was on every morning for a week (I think :indeed:)

I specifically remember an episode going into detail about Kit Kats..............

Did you know this about Kit Kats?

...............and they never mentioned this :eek:

Edited by nekunando