N-Europe

You Drunken Idiots...

Murr

Well... Sorry if a thead similar to this is kicking about, the search tool returned nada results..

So.. yeah... Drunken Stories... Lets hear some then?

I'm sure everyone has alot to tell. i certainly do, i'll begin with a few of mine which i've shortened down (they may seem lame / poor to people, but when they were actually happening... man they were funny)

* i've seen my friend insist he could smash a melon over his head when he was drunk, he tried it twice, both times a very sickening thud could be heard as he head butted the melon.

* we've stumbled in from the pub drunk, same friend from above is hammered and we begin attempting to make food in the kitchen, my friend then gets lazy and starts eating cat food from the floor, he knocked the dish that my cats milk is in over the floor and rather than mop it up... decides to suck it off the floor and attempt to drink it / lick it up.

* another friend and me walking home, and he suddenly gets this alter ego... Pie-derman. so on the walk back we have to walk through a cemetry. at this point he attempts to climb the church insisnting he can do it. on the same walk home in the disntance we can hear a group of people... he then stops me to say... "My chav senses are tingling, we should go a different way!"

* on an occaion we've got to centre parcs for the weekend, and one friend has managed to score a crate of wine from a customer he installed a kitchen for. well wine isnt his strong point, especially red wine. as the night progresses his lips become purple due to the red wine. he eventually passes out. obviously we're all really mature people and draw dicks all over his face and arms...

* we've gone to Devon for the weekend. me and one friend (the guy from the first story) decide to go for a walk on the beach, we're very drunk... and High. theres some seaweed on the beach in the shape of a hand, we walk to it and my we're both convinced its a hand wigh maggots crawling all over it, so we run... as we're running my friend is shouting "Can you feel that, things crawling on your feet?" i reply no... but we stop and he's convinced that little maggot things are crawling all over his feet.

* on a visit to London we've got 3 hotel rooms booked up. we're getting drunk in one room, we decide we need an ice bucket, or 3. so we take the bins from the hotel rooms we've got. and begin a search in the hotel for an ice machine. so we're running around corridors in underwear, with bins and beer looking for an ice machine.

* Back to centre parcs now and we're just playing ...sigh truth or dare. events that followed were me running around the forest naked, me spending an hour sat in the living room with just a sock on my weiner, me going to the main swimming / bowling / arrival complex in my friends girlfriends bikini....

* In Mauritius ( I Love it there :) ) the first night me and my 3 friends are there we go to the Capital Port Louis and go to some of the bars around there. now on the way back we need the toilet. in the centre of the city is a stage as theres been some sorta festival take place..... we think the only decent thing to do is to piss on stage. i face palmed the next morning when i re-wound the night in my head.

sorry for the long post, but there's so many stories to tell, as i imagine you've all got numerous tales to tell... so please... do :)

All I can think of are the recent few-dozen episodes, where typically I get drunk, walk into something, come home, play xbox...

I used to have a bad habit of talking to strangers/homeless people. Just results in unnecessary singing.

I have one epic night and several epic summers I may go into later. But I have a self-esteem complex so I don't think they're any good.

I came home once completed drunk with a friend at 3am.

The next morning I woke up and remembered none of this. I went into the kitchen and saw my flatmate there, said good morning and got a horribly evil look in return. I had no idea what was going on but just carried on making food. After I ate I thought about it and couldn't remember what had happened the night before. I went to ask my other housemate.

Apparently at 3am I had come in, banged on this girls door and started shouting that I hated her and that she was two-faced. I did not remember this. I then had to go and apologise to her (obviously) because of what I'd said.

The most stupid thing? I literally did not hate this girl at all, and I have no idea why I shouted that. Awk-ward!

On the night before my 17th birthday I fell asleep on the bus going home and missed my stop, ending up in Derby. After throwing up twice [i don't do things by halves] they rang my parents to come pick me up. I woke up nice and refreshed the next morning, just as Pokémon Fire Red arrived.

I get very touchy feely when I'm smashed and there are wimmins around, lets just leave it at that >__>

Can work to my advantage sometimes though ^__^

Also one time gaggle64 was here and I was in bed and kind of hammered, so I leaned over the bed and puked on the guy.

Yeah. Plus you'll be more likely to find boxes filled with gold rings if you have a hedgehog with you so best get finding one

I know. I knew i was right in picking up that hedgehog that night. My bro was there and he took the hedgehog off me. :( He was just jealous i bet.

I went into work at 11pm just as the manager was closing up in the office. Started up the oven and started making myself a pizza. 2 days later I got a final written warning and a week long suspension.. Never got to taste the pizza for my trouble. :(