N-Europe

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

Dante

Hmm. Getting worried, in addition to my hyrule historia LE cancelled at amazon, got a strange e-mail from zavvi apologising that this hasn't been sent yet? Given it isn't out til 1st Feb I wasn't expecting it to be, but now I'm worried they might end up having stock issues...

I've ordered it, so no going back now. PS3 here we come. :)

Sweet man. I like to think I played a small part in this. :p

Hmm. Getting worried, in addition to my hyrule historia LE cancelled at amazon, got a strange e-mail from zavvi apologising that this hasn't been sent yet? Given it isn't out til 1st Feb I wasn't expecting it to be, but now I'm worried they might end up having stock issues...

No I got the same from Amazon. Basically it was delayed by a week some time ago, so the retailers are apologising (even though it's not their fault).

You bought a PS3?

No, I bought Ni No Kuni. I know it seems odd, but I built up PS2 and Xbox collections before I actually bought those consoles too.

Really waiting to see the right HDTV offer before I buy a PS3 (I know I'm fussy, but I'll know it's right when I see it). PS3s aren't expensive, so when I get the HDTV I'll get everything - PS3, Wii U etc.

I have a £20 HMV voucher I may use toward this game if it's available in store - should be able to stretch the extra £20 to purchase a copy. Probably gonna check the Oxford Circus branch during lunch next Friday, although I seriously doubt the game will be available there. HMV are currently in a rough spot and Ni no Kuni is pretty obscure. Still... worth a look! I added the game to my Lovefilm rental queue as well, just in case.

Edited by Guy
I ALWAYS edit

For me... the Plushie isn't quite the quality I'd expect.

The book looks beautiful! But a bit too intense really... it must be 300-400pages!

The Familiars, are they just Golden versions of ones you get in the standard game? I prefer the the Amazon ones.

But all round as a boxset (as seen at the end) it's quite lovely.

Edited by Retro_Link

GT Invisible Walls talk Ni No Kuni (first part of second half of the episode)

http://www.gametrailers.com/full-episodes/vkqu73/invisible-walls-invisible-walls-239--thq-rip

There aren't any spoilers btw.

As someone who doesn't really play RPG's, they're really, really selling the game to me!!

Edited by Retro_Link

I've been looking forward to this for a while now and it was one of those games (among others) that convinced me that I needed to make the switch from 360 to PS3 just after E3 last year so I'm glad that it's reviewed so well.

It's not often that I take the plunge on special editions but something about this game made me just HAVE to preorder the Wizard's Edition which I can't wait for...........not long now.