NEurope
Retro_Link

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS

What is this redead heartpiece in the graveyard people are on about? Do you have to bomb one of the graves to get in? I've been down all of them and there's no heartpieces.

I never bothered to 100% the game before but I think I will try to this time so I can get something new out of it.

scaled.php?server=51&filename=imag0107s.jpg&res=medium

Edited by The Peeps

What I did was find the hole under the grave by pulling it out of the way, then kill the redead and play the Sun's Song, the chest with the heart piece just appeared then.

What I did was find the hole under the grave by pulling it out of the way, then kill the redead and play the Sun's Song, the chest with the heart piece just appeared then.

Is this as a kid or an adult? I've pulled all the graves as both and gone down every hole. The only one with redeads is the royal tomb and there was just the sun's song to get from that? Or maybe I already got the heart and just forgot. I'm sure I've only got 2 hearts from the graveyard though and people have said there's 3 in total.

Is this as a kid or an adult? I've pulled all the graves as both and gone down every hole. The only one with redeads is the royal tomb and there was just the sun's song to get from that? Or maybe I already got the heart and just forgot. I'm sure I've only got 2 hearts from the graveyard though and people have said there's 3 in total.

I did the grave one as a kid. There are three in the graveyard: The bean flower, the hole digging and the grave one. It should be in the smallest room that you can drop down into, with just a single redead sitting there.

Just completed Ocarina of Time in 3D glory. Last battle was as epic as ever, and when 'Last Battle' kicked in... Amazing. Have to say the battle was looked fantastic too.

I don't want to actually know this as I'll find out for myself soon, but does the castle still

folds itself up?

Just completed Ocarina of Time in 3D glory. Last battle was as epic as ever, and when 'Last Battle' kicked in... Amazing. Have to say the battle was looked fantastic too.

Did you enjoy the bonus song during the credits? Freaking awesome. :D

Did you enjoy the bonus song during the credits? Freaking awesome. :D

I sure did! I was surprised when it came on right enough.

It went to Link and Zelda fading away after the credits and was thinking "Where is this bonus song!? It's done now!" Then it kicks up! Was nice to listen too!

I hate you all. I hate you so much. You bastards have tapped into that stupid section in my brain I thought I'd managed to bereave, bury and burn the remains of. But no, thanks to your 'conversation' and my inherent lack of resistance to such threads, I now find myself resurecting 'nostalgia' and placing myself on the cusp of wanting a handheld games console. Since 2001, I've been home console exclusive, I've moved with the times, man. Now... now I'm going to buy something I don't even want just so I can spend 30 hours pretending I'm 12 and memory wanking over stuff I'm repeating for the 8th or 9th time.

I could be composing a symphony, engrossing myself in the works of Marx and Engles or even writing a poorly scripted novel with charachters more 2-dimensional than the cast of How I met Your Mother. Instead, I'm back in 1998 where I have a beatles haircut, I can't differentiate between your and you're / there and they're, and I'm getting a strange sensation in my nethers over polygonal triangular breasts, barely covered by something resmebling a vine.

This is not progress.

Fuck you N-E.

Cool...and owning a DS system, you'll now have access to shitloads of amazing games from the last 10 years as well. Now that is progress!

I caved in and bought one in town today, my lone software purchase was Ocarina Of Time. It's been years since I played through it and i'm already hooked - onward to Zora's Domain!

I am liking it at the moment. Not in love yet. But yeah. Can someone give like...a one word clue of what to do next cos' I have no idea. Just got the bomb pouch. Don't know where bombs are though/how to put bomb plants in it (assume you can't) :p

Usually I don't care much for your reviews/opinions, but as a freshie to the game I'd definitely be interesting in something from you after you've finished it all. It might even make me watch one of your videos for once :p

I've decided to delay going to the Water Temple (again) and am now looking for the 10 Big Poes. In the past on the N64 I always left those till late in the game don't know why. But there wasn't much point in getting a 4th bottle when all I had left was ganondorf :heh: So I'm trying to get them all now... I've got 9 but the 10th is doing my head in, I can't bloody find him I've rode Epona up and down the field so many times now she needs a set of horse shoes :heh:

I hate you all. I hate you so much. You bastards have tapped into that stupid section in my brain I thought I'd managed to bereave, bury and burn the remains of. But no, thanks to your 'conversation' and my inherent lack of resistance to such threads, I now find myself resurecting 'nostalgia' and placing myself on the cusp of wanting a handheld games console. Since 2001, I've been home console exclusive, I've moved with the times, man. Now... now I'm going to buy something I don't even want just so I can spend 30 hours pretending I'm 12 and memory wanking over stuff I'm repeating for the 8th or 9th time.

I could be composing a symphony, engrossing myself in the works of Marx and Engles or even writing a poorly scripted novel with charachters more 2-dimensional than the cast of How I met Your Mother. Instead, I'm back in 1998 where I have a beatles haircut, I can't differentiate between your and you're / there and they're, and I'm getting a strange sensation in my nethers over polygonal triangular breasts, barely covered by something resmebling a vine.

This is not progress.

Fuck you N-E.

On behalf on N-E, You Are Welcome :awesome:

Also I think I shall nominate that post for next years N-E Awards : peace:

Edited by Mokong
Automerged Doublepost

Usually I don't care much for your reviews/opinions, but as a freshie to the game I'd definitely be interesting in something from you after you've finished it all. It might even make me watch one of your videos for once :p

First of all you make me sick, my videos are amazing.

Second, yeah I will absolutely be doing a review upon completion.

So about 6 - 8 months then yeah?

I couldn't resist

Riiiight.

I ask again...

Are you pretending to be totally thick and clueless (and/or lying) when it comes to this game, on purpose? Not to mention never having played this game before now and getting names of places and items wrong all the time?

Fourth time lucky maybe

I've decided to delay going to the Water Temple (again) and am now looking for the 10 Big Poes. In the past on the N64 I always left those till late in the game don't know why. But there wasn't much point in getting a 4th bottle when all I had left was ganondorf :heh: So I'm trying to get them all now... I've got 9 but the 10th is doing my head in, I can't bloody find him I've rode Epona up and down the field so many times now she needs a set of horse shoes :heh:

Can't remember where to get more bottles from. I've had two and they've seen me alright. Only a few captured fairies have been liberated for my own... personal use.

Fourth time lucky maybe

Oh. Didn't see these.

No yeah I'm not joking.

You didn't see three distinct posts directed to you over the last two pages, but happily replied to others? Riiight.

I don't believe a word you say, either the above, the fact that you've never played OOT, or about your struggles with the simplest things in the game. It just doesn't add up IMO, and seems a way of getting some attention from others (something that seems important to you). But hey you couldn't care less what I think I'm sure, and rightly so I suppose.

You didn't see three distinct posts directed to you over the last two pages, but happily replied to others? Riiight.

I don't believe a word you say, either the above, the fact that you've never played OOT, or about your struggles with the simplest things in the game. It just doesn't add up IMO, and seems a way of getting some attention from others (something that seems important to you). But hey you couldn't care less what I think I'm sure, and rightly so I suppose.

:o

Actually, I think thats a little uncalled for.

I also, have never played this game and have just reached the goron temple place.

And so far I have had to look at a guide for the 'simplest of things' about 6 times.

Now that may be me being stupid in your opinion, but this is something I have always found with Zelda games - that it isn't always simple getting from A to B.

I'll be sure to carry on looking at guides on the net than post in here in case your offended by my 'simple' questions.

Sheesh. :blank:

Aww, don't use guides. Totally ruins the experience. And it's cheating!!!

Chill out man, back to the game. Let ReZ be a dope, even if you think he's trolling, you're the only one getting worked up by it.

I keep reading great things about this :) definitely justifying the purchase. Now just got to wait a week or so for it to arrive!

Edited by Shorty

(My next sentence wouldn't have happened if you weren't an ass, for the record. I don't enjoy or like being a twat to people...but I've been prodded so...)

Does this explain why I missed them?

Ronnielulz.jpg

I've played OOT for about 5 minutes, in the wooden pen fenced bit at the very start (round a friends house).

Struggles with simplest of things - all I can possibly say (and I am aware that I have sounded like a moron) is that a lot of me having played this game has occured when the lights go off, and we go to bed, so I gradually get tired and my brain does not work at increased capacity. Using the bombs thing was silly. I was convinced I checked items first (maybe I hadn't) but then I checked gear, and it didn't let me select or touch the bomb bag or anything (it was just there) so I didn't realise it gave you physical bombs to map to X/Y etc.

As for everything else, I've not been talking to everyone/exploring, which is something that I AM doing now, so I've found all bits since the Gorons/Death Mountain/(apart from the bomb saga) a lot easier, and more straightforward.

So yeah.

Can we get a medal in here for Ronnie deducing that I am an attention seeker? Don't know how he figured that one out.

Redoing some bosses here. Office Chair + Phantom G or Bongo Bongo + Gyro scope = awesome boss fun!