NEurope
Retro_Link

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS

I am liking it at the moment. Not in love yet. But yeah. Can someone give like...a one word clue of what to do next cos' I have no idea. Just got the bomb pouch. Don't know where bombs are though/how to put bomb plants in it (assume you can't) :p

Can I ask a serious question, I don't mean to be harsh but... are you pretending to be totally thick and clueless when it comes to this game, on purpose? Not to mention never having played this game before now and getting names of places and items wrong all the time? It just seems odd, that's all. The game really isn't that hard to figure out surely?

So was looking for Skulltula's in Zora's Domain as Adult Link, was climbing out the water onto a bit of ice and ended up in Jabu Jabu's Belly :heh:

So was looking for Skulltula's in Zora's Domain as Adult Link, was climbing out the water onto a bit of ice and ended up in Jabu Jabu's Belly :heh:

Googled it:

Haha, that's crazy. All I did was climb some ice and got a dark screen thinking something went wrong, then low and behold i'm in Jabu Jabu :heh:

So summing it up quickly: how awesome is this game if you've already played it several times on the '64 (but loved it to bits every time)?

Awesome. I've completed this countless times on the N64 and i've enjoyed going through it all again. Looks ans sounds amazing and it's good seeing all the little changes.

So summing it up quickly: how awesome is this game if you've already played it several times on the '64 (but loved it to bits every time)?

Say the hight of Snowdon is "pretty awesome". This is above Everest.

Say the hight of Snowdon is "pretty awesome". This is above Everest.

+1 this game is better in everyway

i hope someone finds a glitch to unfreeze zora's domain :P

and as for flaky 3D someone mentioned, i think the "sweet spot" changes at certain points/views in the game. i mean each game has a different sweet spot, but its like OoT's sweet spot isn't constant and during some scene's and/or views it changes

its easily found

my main problem is it looks epic in 3D but when its off the textures improve quite a bit, i can't decide how to play it?! :hmm:

Yeah it's still incredibly brilliant in every way. My only disappointment is how damn easy the game is, but oh well, can't win em all!

100% awesome. It's better in every way apart from controls (and they aren't bad, I just prefer to hold a pad). Surely, this is worth playing just for the extra resolution, higher framerate (30 compared to 20) and characters that actually look like the concept art. Plus, it's not like the bad PAL conversions we used to get, which pleases me as much as all the other things.

you should just click items, highlight bombs and set it to I,X, Y or II and then press the corresponding button/touch the screen. :)

WTF. How do you use bombs.... I cannot equip or select it or anything.

The same way you equip and use any item!???

You can't equip items in this game, it's an FPS.

Ugh yeah i found it just after posting /and exuting dungeon/ but could have sworn i had already checked. i sound like a retard at this game.

Seriously?

Googled it:

Whaaa, how does that even happen? Don't you need a fish every time you want to get in as a child? Almost seems like a back door they forgot to close. Bizarre.

Granted I know nothing about game development but I can't see how that would happen.

Granted I know nothing about game development but I can't see how that would happen.

You only need the fish the first time. His mouth just opens after that.

Are you canands brother?

Can I ask a serious question, I don't mean to be harsh but... are you pretending to be totally thick and clueless when it comes to this game, on purpose? Not to mention never having played this game before now and getting names of places and items wrong all the time? It just seems odd, that's all. The game really isn't that hard to figure out surely?

I rest my case.

Seriously, I swear Items was the first thing I checked and didn't see any, so went to gear and I was like "Right, definitely got it" so tried equiping that, then went out of the dungeon, checked items and it was there. I sweeeaar. :p

Must be weird coming from the popcorn piece of piss fodder like Uncharted to playing a proper game... :P

I bet a lot of the so called "core" gamers would struggle with Ocarina of Time!!

Seriously, I swear Items was the first thing I checked and didn't see any, so went to gear and I was like "Right, definitely got it" so tried equiping that, then went out of the dungeon, checked items and it was there. I sweeeaar. :p

Riiiight.

I ask again...

Are you pretending to be totally thick and clueless (and/or lying) when it comes to this game, on purpose? Not to mention never having played this game before now and getting names of places and items wrong all the time?

He's got a point ReZ, either you're taking the piss or need to read the instruction poster. More than once. Every day.

i hope someone finds a glitch to unfreeze zora's domain :P

YEAH!

That pissed me off on the 64, I kept thinking I was doing something wrong. Everywhere else went back to normal except Zora's Domain.