N-Europe

Who are you voting for? POLL!

dwarf

Who will you vote for at this general election?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you vote for at this general election?

• The Labour Party
    • The Liberal Democrats
    • The Conservative Party
    • Other.

I thought it would be interesting to see how representative NE is of the UK (not very I assume) by making this poll now on your votes, and checking them against the soon to be announcement.

I'm sorry if I'm generalising by just including the main 3 parties, but oh well.

This'll be a private poll, so don't worry about getting raped over you decision when people view the results. If you want to make it clear in the thread you can if you want, but there's already a thread for that really.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well i'll be on other, through lack of choice... (northern ireland parties obvs don't count?)

The Ulster Conservatives and Unionists (UCU) said it was offering the NI electorate an opportunity to influence Westminster government by voting for those who could have ministers in a new administration.

In a statement issued on behalf of Ulster Unionist leader Sir Reg Empey and Conservative Party leader David Cameron, UCU said it wanted to "end Northern Ireland's semi-detached political status".

That's where my votes going.

I thought having the results hidden would ensure no one was influenced in their decision before hand. They'll be revealed 10.48 tomorrow when there will be plenty of talk, so just get your vote down and tomorrow can be discussion tyme.

I am sticking with my decision because I believe it is the right thing to do.

I'm going with Labour, as it's the only party in my constituency that can beat the Tories. Voting for Lib Dem here is like pissing into the wind. Hung parliament may be mighty interesting...

I'm voting greens in Leeds and Lib Dem in York, as there are no Greens and it's only a 0.4% Swing to the Tories.

You're voting twice? Confused face!

I'm going with Labour, as it's the only party in my constituency that can beat the Tories. Voting for Lib Dem here is like pissing into the wind. Hung parliament may be mighty interesting...

You're voting twice? Confused face!

I have a voting card in Leeds (uni) and York (home) so I'm going to use both of them. I'm just as confused as you but I find it best to just ignore it in the hope that no-one will notice :grin:

Seeing as I don't live in the UK and won't be voting, I won't put my vote in this either. But it would be for Other anyway; don't even know anything about those three parties heh.

When I am forced to go vote again this June (since our government messed up and quit), I'm going to vote Green again. And I'm hoping more people will start voting for different parties than those that are in power now, cause change is desperately needed.

What's the point in it being hidden...?

I presume he's set it to reveal itself after 10pm?

In fact...I can probably check that rather then speculate.

Yes! Well, it will be revealed at 10:48pm tonight.

I presume he's set it to reveal itself after 10pm?

In fact...I can probably check that rather then speculate.

Yes! Well, it will be revealed at 10:48pm tonight.

Oh ok, that's quite cool!

I have placed my "virtual" vote. I shall be voting for real at around 5pm today, it would have been too complicated doing it first thing (would have missed the train as i would have walked 1/4 mile backwards before going forward).

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!