N-Europe

N-Europe London Meet Sat July 24th 2010

ReZourceman

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Playing what?

Wikipedia reference-linkhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consequences_(game)

Basically, each player has a piece of paper. You write down something. Fold the paper down, and then pass the piece of paper along. The rules I play (which we'll be playing unless someone forces me tutherwise)

1. Males name

(met)

2. Females name.

(at)

3. Place name.

4. He said to her.

5. She said to him/She replied to him

6. The Consequence was....

7. The World Said.

Then everyone passes it along a few times, and they are all read out for MASSIVE MASSIVE amounts of laughter.

E.g.

EEVILMURRAY

met

Dr Wu-Man MD

at

McDonalds.

He said to her "Is your hair natural?"

She said to him "Only on Fridays"

The Consequence was - you shouldn't go on blind dates.

And the World said "It was ReZ's fault!"

Just reading through last years thread again.....ah the memories.

ReZ going into a seperate elevator to the rest of us then coming out saying "I only wanted to know if you liked the new Harry Potter movie" was genius. As was his slight dancing next to two girls chatting.

God, I really want to go to this! (The joke's already been made in this thread, move along! :p) Never in my life have I been so tempted to do something so radical and out-of-character as booking a flight to London for a friggin' forum meet!

This is what you said last time.

Seeing the pictures on Facebook, I now wish even more that I had come. Next year, if I'm doubting whether to come, I'll look at the pictures again to try and convince myself to go.

Thus.

Some photos

and

Some moar.

Hmmm, I shall have to see nearer the time as planning ahead isn't really my style. Many things can change in the course of 4 months. But ReZ would it be possible to go a bit nearer a toilet this time for people like myself with painfully small bladders.

Edited by weeyellowbloke

If I book the train in advance, it would cost £66 for me to go down for the day.

At that price, I really can't make it.

Megabus!

If I am around and not working then I am very tempted to attend. Having been a member of this forum for what must be 6 or 7 years now and have only met 3 people it is rather shameful!

What's the plan?

No idea whether I'm coming.

Please come so I can beat you at football in real life as well as in Xpert!

Ohhhhh.

What's the plan?

If it's anything like the two I've been too, the plan involves eating, drinking, merriment and watching me suck at football in my dyspraxia-based lack of co-ordination.

Oh, and possibly balderdash, but only if Grunchie, Rez, Jayseven and myself are there...

I was wondering a while ago, if maybe it would be possible to do something like a laserquest game as well? I've never done anything like it so wouldn't mind trying it heh. But not sure it's something people like to do?

Though if the meet is two days it could work maybe?

I was wondering a while ago, if maybe it would be possible to do something like a laserquest game as well? I've never done anything like it so wouldn't mind trying it heh. But not sure it's something people like to do?

Though if the meet is two days it could work maybe?

Everyone loves that kind of thing, but the nearest I can find are in Bromely and Croydon, which aren't exactly near were we're meant to be meeting up. If anyone can find one/knows of one closer, that would be epic! :awesome:

Everyone loves that kind of thing, but the nearest I can find are in Bromely and Croydon, which aren't exactly near were we're meant to be meeting up. If anyone can find one/knows of one closer, that would be epic! :awesome:

Ah too bad. It's just that if I'm coming over, I'd also like to do something fun. Not like sitting in a park for hours isn't fun, but it's something I can do at home as well. =P

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!