LondonMeet2010.jpg

Saturday July 24th

Vote now.

PS I'm attending.

Attending/Scared to commit 100%

ReZourceman

Happenstance?

Goafer

MBAM&/Raining/The-member-formally-known-as-Nando/Darksnowman? (I assume not now?)

FierceLink

Eenuh

Molly

SPAMBOT4000

Retro Link

Razz

JimJebus

Tellyn ~To the face~

will

Cube

Charlie

Twozzok

Jimbob

Daft

Debug Mode

EEVILMURRAY

Jayseven

Maybe Attending

Ramar

Eddage

Gizmo

nightwolf

Ganepark24

Not Attending

Ashley

Letty

Edited by ReZourceman

I didnt know if id make it this year as im busy on the 17th July but as you seemed to have skipped that weekend then I guess I can make it. Dont mind which.

Bit early isn't it? 4 months until July, personally I can't say I'll be there or not. I currently have no plans for either day but I dunno what may happen in that time. Pen me in as a maybe (as I always seem to say), I will try to make this one (I hope).

THERES A FACEBOOK PAGE THIS YEAR OMG

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?invites&eid=362083035745

Bit early isn't it? 4 months until July, personally I can't say I'll be there or not. I currently have no plans for either day but I dunno what may happen in that time. Pen me in as a maybe (as I always seem to say), I will try to make this one (I hope).

I want commitment from you, damn you! If something else comes up you tell them NOOOOO, I have important prior arrangements.

Take my hand Ramar. I will guide you gently into my warm embrace.

Too early to say, so I'll say 'maybe' and then we'll all watch this thread disappear until june, when we all panic about how soon it is and how nobody has arranged any place to stay, some people (me) get annoyed because other people keep asking the same questions over and over and don't bother just reading the thread to find out, we disagree on precisely where to meet, we all come up with a zillion awesome things that we have to do, half the people who said yes 4 months earlier (i.e. 'now') can't now make it, the northerners complain about london being too far for their horse and cart to get to, the rest of the world's members mumble quietly about maybe having their own one in any one of a various array of international cities next year, and people nobody cares about post to say sorry, but they can't make it this year.

This thread should be more epic. You just made this thread so that you'd be the one who made it! Bad ReZ.

Too early to say, so I'll say 'maybe' and then we'll all watch this thread disappear until june, when we all panic about how soon it is and how nobody has arranged any place to stay, some people (me) get annoyed because other people keep asking the same questions over and over and don't bother just reading the thread to find out, we disagree on precisely where to meet, we all come up with a zillion awesome things that we have to do, half the people who said yes 4 months earlier (i.e. 'now') can't now make it, the northerners complain about london being too far for their horse and cart to get to, the rest of the world's members mumble quietly about maybe having their own one in any one of a various array of international cities next year, and people nobody cares about post to say sorry, but they can't make it this year.

LMAO! :D

This thread should be more epic. You just made this thread so that you'd be the one who made it! Bad ReZ.

Pffft, I've been elected by the people! (Rummy, Molly etc) I don't need glory from you people*

*I do.

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19510&highlight=meet

im most likely gonna be in the not attending category. End of July's always a bit of a nightmare for getting leave at my office.

im most likely gonna be in the not attending category. End of July's always a bit of a nightmare for getting leave at my office.

its a saturday :P... since when do you work saturdays?!

that i didnt get an invite too? nice one :(

I didn't get one either. ReZ is dead to me.

I put yes purely in the hope that I'll bully myself into sorting it out nearer the time.

Gonna buy me a big bag of rohypnol purely for this momentous occasion. :D

Wooooooooo!

I should be able to make, can't commit 100% cause I'm temping at the mo and looking for a permanent job so not sure at my work situation will be.

Also, I'm not going through the whole hassle of booking a hostel, was a fucking pain last year, if others want to sort it out I'm in, otherwise I;ll just come up for the day!

Oh yeah, and I'm not French...

stfu! YOU ARE GOING!

Is this by chance the same weekend as the Rage gig, cause if so I can come. If not, probably not, but stick me down as a maybe anyway.

Ooo, that 24th July date is the week after the last day of term. So, that would free me up from work commitments.

Me and Ine want to go to this one, as we were disappointed to miss out on the last one. So, unless something shocking happens before then (like, if our limbs start to fall out of our arses) we'll be there. I don't know her term dates, so I'll have to ask her about that first. But, we talked about this recently...for about a minute or something. So, not indepth.

Yeah the 24th sounds better to me aswell.

There's a chance I'll be in America for my cousins wedding on the 10th.

And also like Eddage said, attendance will partly depend on work situation.

stfu! YOU ARE GOING!

what you are going?

Make that no freakin way :P

I'm not doing the whole day travel thing again because that was chaotic and expensive..

what you are going?

Make that no freakin way :P

I'm not doing the whole day travel thing again because that was chaotic and expensive..

so you stay over... to the sunday...easy peasy!!!!

I will be there!

Preferably the 24th, but either's fine. I just can't do the 3rd or the 31st, as you know ReZtacular.

I can't really do those dates. They're precisely on the internship I have on in Leeds.