N-Europe

Hi. I'm new.

Butrosi

I've been looking for an introductions thread but cant find one, so apologies if this is in the wrong place...

I found his forum after googling for a Mario Kart league of some kind. The place looks cool. I've recently been getting back into the Kart after introducing a friend to it online. Would love to play in some kind of tournament etc that isn't ruined by hackers, if there's ever any room.

Apart from the Wii,I'm a retro gaming fan and collect consoles and games, and also own a 360. Witness!

I have one request.....can an admin alter my name to 'Butrosi' rather than 'Burosi' please?:hmm:

I would hate to live a typo lie.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I found his forum after googling for a Mario Kart league of some kind. The place looks cool. I've recently been getting back into the Kart after introducing a friend to it online. Would love to play in some kind of tournament etc that isn't ruined by hackers, if there's ever any room.

First off, welcome to the forum.

I run the Mario Kart league on here, so send me a PM or post in the league thread. We are always on the look out for newcomers to the league.

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26491

We have a good group of 9-10 regulars who play every week on a Thursday at 8.15pm GMT

Hello! :)

So ... yeah. Hi. I dunno what to say. I hope you stay longer than the last few newcomers. They just sort of disappeared. Maybe we should stop greeting people this way ...

Don't worry, we may be crazy*, but we're nice. Most of the time. As long as you don't threaten to burn anyone's butchery down.

*Disclaimer: We are crazy.