Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

General Retro Discussion

tapedeck

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I had tears rolling down my cheeks at the end of it, so funny!

The whole level was evil but the end was just sick.

:laughing:

Just watched this. Top ten annoying things in games. I caught it on Gametrailers but I'm posting the Youtube version as user content from GT doesn't embed on here. Its a decent watch for a user made movie.

Edited by darksnowman
Switched to Youtube video

Amen to cheap difficulty. Unless it has Dragon's Lair-type deaths of course.

Nothing more annoying than playing a game on a harder difficulty to find that all it means is that they've made you more susceptible to damage and the enemies less susceptible.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

GT have started a new video series called Level.

You’ve entered Level, where GameTrailers deconstructs the best moments of the best games - and sometimes, the not-so-best games. Dungeons, bosses, maps and more, we’re pulling out our cosmic highlighter to stress the best.

Honor the best moments in gaming - starting with Kuribo's Shoe, the iconic suit from World 5-3 of Super Mario Bros. 3 on NES in the premiere episode of Level!

I'd say picking a "best" moment in SMB 3 is futile. That episode is completely redundant.

Go pick best moments for games that aren't great in general, for example, do a feature on the first mission of the Mission: Impossible game. Or the first level of Star Fox: assault.

Why? (10char)

Cos he's an old cynic. :p

I'd say picking a "best" moment in SMB 3 is futile. That episode is completely redundant.

Go pick best moments for games that aren't great in general, for example, do a feature on the first mission of the Mission: Impossible game. Or the first level of Star Fox: assault.

True, true. Though I found it interesting cos of it being the middle level in the game etc.

YES! rest of the game was largely a turd but that first level must have been one of the best levels ever at the time.